1.08 Launched – Lots of small stuffMonday, March 26th, 2012
This release of the Brewer’s Friend home brewing software, recipe calculator, brew planner and journal is all about little details. Many of these items were asked for by users participating in the early release. Thanks again for the feedback.
- Ability to check off steps on the Brew Steps tab of a Brew Session:
- In hops section when Hop Use is set as Dry Hop, First Wort, or Mash the minutes box is disabled. Minutes do not factor into the calculation for these hop uses and this update makes that clear.
- Ability to edit Brew Log entries.
- Recipe search preferences are saved between visits to the site (must have cookies enabled).
- Added comments section to public recipes.
- Scaling by efficiency now understands mashable vs non-mashable custom fermentables.
There are many more items on our todo list, like a priming calculator, yeast pitching calculator, mash water management, inventory management, integration with our existing water chemistry calculator… the list goes on. Stay tuned for more. It is on the way. The airlock is bubbling… RDWHAHB!