Quick feature updateThursday, June 21st, 2012
- No Chill – extended hop boil time calculation now supported. Click the ‘More…’ button in the recipe editor. Look for the No Chill - Extended Hop Boil Time field.
- A value of between 5 and 15 minutes should more accurately represent the IBUs for the batch. We leave it up to you decide.
- With a no chill batch, the hops continue to impart bitterness after the boil is done because the temperature drops so gradually.
- Boil time of zero now allowed. This comes into play for meads and ciders.
- Responsive Design: Site looks better at any resolution and performs better on smart phones and tablets!
- Misc: Tuned rounding logic inside mash calculator, corrected sorting of brew log entries, system more smoothly handles brewing an all grain batch in BIAB mode or vice versa, site performance optimized.