Check out our New Features on our Changelog!Tuesday, April 2nd, 2019
April 2019 brings updates, new features, and support for more wireless hydrometers.
- Fermentation chart BPM for Plaato.
- Additional API stream fields for MyBrewBot and Fermentrack.
- Recipe Builder pH prediction showing with no water profile selected.
- Recipe Builder, Inventory & Shopping custom brands now showing up prior to being approved.
- Recipe View can now show fermentation chart from multiple brew sessions.
- Recipe Builder water calc sometimes missing acid additions from the recipe.
- Inventory & Shopping can now enter yeast temp in °F or °C.
- Recipe Builder drag and drop photos!
- Plaato Wireless Airlock support.
- Brand Settings turn off brands that do you use or care about.
- Shopping option to hide mashed column in print view.
- Brew Step Cool wort down to ~70F / 20C will now show the fermentation temp set in the Recipe Builder from the Yeast block.
- Recipe Builder ability to add custom yeast.
- Bar unit to keg carbonation calculator.
- Complete list of Crisp and Briess malts to BF catalog.
Check it out today, and let us know what you think!