Recipe Builder 1.02 LaunchedSunday, January 1st, 2012
Another release just went live.
The 1.02 release includes the following features:
- New and improved Mug icon (the color is dynamically set by the brewing software).
- Scale by Efficiency feature launched for All Grain / BIAB / Partial Mash recipes. Uses logic to keep OG the same, while preserving flavor and color balance. This was a bit tricky to get right and feedback would be appreciated.
- Ability to view a recipe as HTML or Text, and download in either format. Check the new buttons on the recipe view page. This way recipes are easier to share by email or in forums. BeerXML format is on the way (that is a bit more complex though!)
- Darkened up the last 5 SRM values. An SRM value of 40 should be pitch black, and now that is how it should look on most monitors.
- Bug fixes: (ECB color equation, sharing a recipe after the first save, stay signed in now tracks profile information correctly).
- Back end upgrades to libraries.
We’ll get around to posting more beer related blog posts in the near future. An IPA clone recipe Larry is perfecting is fermenting right now:
Best of luck in brewing next year to all our readers and users!