Heated the strike water to 173. Drained half through the tube into the tun and then doughed in. I hit 150 without having to add anything. Temp dropped 1.5 degrees over the hour. I drained off about 2.5 gal and brought, brought it to a boil, and added it back in while sturring for a mashout. I sparged slowly until I hit 7.5 gal. When I took the reading it was the OG that I needed/wanted without adding the Turbinado. I figured with boil down and top off it would be enough to not need to further sparge and use that to top off. I did top off to 7.5gal at 15min in the boil. I also forgot to add yeast nutrient so I boiled and added some while cooling. I ended up collecting 6.5gal of wort from the boil.