What's your next brew

My brewzilla is supposed to arrive next Monday and I was planning to passivate it as well. It makes sense to do that.
It should be passivated on arrival - stainless generally is.

Planning another English Ale this one based on a Bass clone. I will bitter it a bit more for sure.
Haven't had a Bass for a long time. Did you know that their triangle logo was the first every copy right? That I understand there were people selling their beer with the triangle on the label.

Didn’t know that. I did read people would copy their label. Love Bass.

Brew day tomorrow, brewing a 4.3% hazy for my son's friend's stag and doe party. Being as I am brewing it on the new Brewzilla, I am going to call it Bridezilla. Next batch is also for the same party, going to call it Groomzilla.

Brew day tomorrow, brewing a 4.3% hazy for my son's friend's stag and doe party. Being as I am brewing it on the new Brewzilla, I am going to call it Bridezilla. Next batch is also for the same party, going to call it Groomzilla.

Sounds like a match made in heaven :D:D:D

Nothing like a bit of preassure christening your new brew rig Craig I'm sure you'll own it.
O just thought be careful I'm not sure how much hops them units can handle I guess you test that out ha!

Next brew is brew #2 for my sons friends stag and doe party. Brewing a 6% milkshake NEIPA. I called this one COVID Operation, but for this party I am calling this one Groomzilla, to go with the Bridezilla I brewed last weekend.

Did a 6%ish oatmeal stout yesterday, might try it again after I rework the recipe, went a little overboard on the flaked oats. Hope it turns out ok.
I think I'm going to go back to my mash in a bag cooler, trying to maintain heat in the 16G brew kettle for an hour is turning into a massive hassle.

Just did a couple of hazy's for a young couple having an engagement party. Not sure what I will do for me next, maybe a West Coast IPA, or maybe it is time to tackle that ESB...

Den Blonde Bonden ale. Blonde ale with voss kveik :) it means "The Blonde Farmer" in Norweigan (at least according to my sister...). 95% 2row, victory, and cascade

Just did a couple of hazy's for a young couple having an engagement party. Not sure what I will do for me next, maybe a West Coast IPA, or maybe it is time to tackle that ESB...

Beer for stag parties, beer for doe parties, beer for engagement parties....looks like you've got a good side business going there @Craigerrr!
upload_2020-8-24_19-33-5.png

Did a 6%ish oatmeal stout yesterday, might try it again after I rework the recipe, went a little overboard on the flaked oats. Hope it turns out ok.
I think I'm going to go back to my mash in a bag cooler, trying to maintain heat in the 16G brew kettle for an hour is turning into a massive hassle.
You almost need to recirculate in bare metal to keep even temps. I've tried wrapping in blanket and such and would still lose 5-7f. Looking foreward to breaking in new 17g digibrew. Will recirculate with auxiliary pump.

Back