What are you drinking right now?

going to attempt to brew that again in a week changed my recipe this time to include some rice
Well I'm interested. Amber Bock brings back lots of memories for the wife and I. In our days before kids, we always had a keg of it in the refer. I hear Budweiser has released an amber. I may try to pick some of it up to see what it's like.
I love my craft, homebrew etc. But there's always a time and place for some lite, easy drinkers. Beers for drinkin and enjoyment in my house. Not controversy.
@Trialben lovely Blonde!

Well I'm interested. Amber Bock brings back lots of memories for the wife and I. In our days before kids, we always had a keg of it in the refer. I hear Budweiser has released an amber. I may try to pick some of it up to see what it's like.
I love my craft, homebrew etc. But there's always a time and place for some lite, easy drinkers. Beers for drinkin and enjoyment in my house. Not controversy.
@Trialben lovely Blonde!
That blonde is Ozarks creation I'm just taking the credit for it:D.

I actually think it's pretty tasty and darn drinkable. Clean and malty with a decent hop bite to it. I've definately paid much more for a lot worse. I'll buy it again.

Attachments

• 20171103_200540.jpg
    20171103_200540.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 228
Water...:( I have to see the doc tomorrow and need to get my abv down for a blood test:eek:

drinking my newest IPA with London Fog... dry hopped the mess out of it. But there's something lacking. I've got a feeling some of the good commercial NEIPAs I'm drinking have Lactose in them.

Just kicked a keg of my Zany Red. Kinda glad. It was a delicious beer, but it came from a keg that just wouldn't die.
20171108_171000.jpg

Perfect beer for Thursday night football! Glad I forgot to set up my fantasy on a Thurs. yet again...
I've always been a fan of the Budweiser labeling. Funny I know, but when I see it on a truck or when someone is carrying it out of a store, there's just something about it that makes me want one.

Ah that dirty bastard looks very porter ish to me there thunder wagon good drop eh? What you run outta hombrew eh:p!
Hehe. It's the lighting. I love Dirty Bastard. Unfortunately, we don't get it here in Colorado. We have plenty of local offerings that are just as good and better, but I love it all the same. It. Is. Good. Cheers!

Have you brewed it? I've looked at several recipes, but never done one.

Back