What are you drinking right now?

Guess i'm drinking alone tonight!
20171110_200102.jpg
I am trying to not hit the homebrew to hard. We have family coming in for holidays and i haven't planned far enough in advance.

Looks like a tasty brew! Lots of caramel malts I'd say you'd need a good yeast count to get thAt brew right. I recon a tamed down 5% version would be nice.

Guess i'm drinking alone tonight!
View attachment 2090 I am trying to not hit the homebrew to hard. We have family coming in for holidays and i haven't planned far enough in advance.
It's lunchtime here Saturday but footy kicks off soon so I'll be sippin a blondie or three for sure;).

Yeah shes clearing up nicely now and drinking nicely some nice subtle sazz aroma and a nice firm bitterness.

I take it you like ambers and browns
I do. I love my hop bombs and ipa's, but I really try to keep stock of other styles also. A good red/amber are for sure a favorite and largely overlooked and under appreciated imo. Pfft. What am I sayin?...I love em all!

I havnt nailed down a red/amber ale yet heck i havnt even attempted one maybe one for the near future:).

Love me some Ten Fidy. Now...to sit on the other three or drink em fresh!? I've never lost either way with the Fidy!

20171112_183948.jpg

You should try brewing your own beer!:p
Haha! Right? I'm trying really hard to keep off the homebrew right now to save stock for the holidays. My planning has been piss poor!

Here ya go. This keg will have to go anyway. Finishing off the weekend with a Homebrew!
Dirty Bottom IPA. Dry hopped ++, dank, citrusy, tropical, hazy and all...
20171112_201830.jpg

Right there with ya, Fresh Squeezed Pale ale, a hop bomb for a pale ale, my family likes these.
this is deceiving to look at its got lemon, lime, mint and very bright tasting, I like it

Fresh.jpg

Mint? Never heard of that in a beer

Back