What are you drinking right now?

I cant drink right now, on the mend from a serious injury and doctor says absolutely no alcohol with this medication :(

Yeah good luck with it OZ i drunk enough beer for the both of us yesterday:p.

Just uncapped the first of my Mexican Dunkel's.... Very nice, smooth, some toast and dark fruit, a bit of sweetness, likely from some of the priming sugar still unfermented, good tartness, dang, I like this beer!

Attachments

• WIN_20170917_21_09_37_Pro (3).jpg
    WIN_20170917_21_09_37_Pro (3).jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 126
Well i finally got around to sampling some of this Iggy hop (Gold Medal) IPA from moffat beach brewing CO. WOW! WOW! WOW!
20170922_132309.jpg

I accidentally let my temp probe slide out of my keezer and came home to frozen beer, so now after wasting 30 minutes I have murky all solids beer, well its beer anyway

Went to pull a keg from fridge thinking it was empty and found it was still 1/3 full ....
Well hello club sMasH beer ...had forgotten about you !
Just Gladfield pils malt and pacifica hops using gigayeast norcal ale #1 and nothing else .

Must say I'm happy to find this hiding away, drinking very very well and could read the newspaper through it

21766344_128477634548213_6404866526959307835_n.jpg

edit ...should add a photo

Last edited:
Well cheers to all the Cowboys fans in advance cus I know they are gunna win!!! Havin a victory beer for em already cheers!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108 KB · Views: 115
no pics yet but I'm drinking my red ale thats as smooth as a lager, I"m highly impressed with this beer, it was not intended to be a clear smooth lager but a full bodied red with a higher alcohol content, this is a good surprise, this is a darn good beer, my tap room has bad lighting, this is actually a lighter clear beer

WP_20171005_22_36_09_Pro.jpg

Last edited:
I just blew a keg of Fat Yak and had tears. But just force carbed a keg of Stone and Wood and had a sneaky test and am looking forward to tomorrow.
Bloody nora you knocked that one out quick mate:).

My biggest problem is that I cant keep them up to the fridge. Currently I have two in the fermenter; one in cold crash and three spots in the kegerator ( two of which are empty. I am just about to ring a fellow selling his freezer on Gumtree. That will allow me )four fermenter spots, one cold crash and four in the keezer. It seems my fermenter spots are the problem. I've just got to get the right balance.

My biggest problem is that I cant keep them up to the fridge. Currently I have two in the fermenter; one in cold crash and three spots in the kegerator ( two of which are empty. I am just about to ring a fellow selling his freezer on Gumtree. That will allow me )four fermenter spots, one cold crash and four in the keezer. It seems my fermenter spots are the problem. I've just got to get the right balance.
Yea have a quiet one:p!

I'm rapidly running out of Anno 2017 Maerzen - it's won two gold medals so far this year and is in one more competition. I have to save a bottle for comparison, doing a small batch with a couple of little tweaks soon.

Bell's Kalamazoo Stout (cuz my Oatmeal Milk Stout is still a few days away from cold crashing)

Bloody hot here in sunny QLD lucky ive got the crispest lager in tap ive brewed yet. My gladfield lager mmmm mmmm ok only one more:p!

Attachments

• 20171010_152958.jpg
    20171010_152958.jpg
    940 KB · Views: 125
Bloody hot here in sunny QLD lucky ive got the crispest lager in tap ive brewed yet. My gladfield lager mmmm mmmm ok only one more:p!
On a school night?

Back