What are you drinking right now?

This is the first pour of my
“All By My Self NEIPA” this is a variation of Juicy Bit NEIPA. I used Citra mosaic and Sorachi Ace. I use Citra and mosaic quite often, so the flavour of the Sorachi is very nice, Lemony/citrusy. View attachment 9546
Great looking beer, but more importantly, look at that vintage glass!
Where did you get that glass?

Champers!
20200414_073547.jpg

9lt :D
Check out the plastic wine kegs i can see some repurposing for HB in them eh?

Wine kegs? Huh. Yeah if you can clean them without wrecking them they seem a good option. Hold your goon?

Gooses Gander Red IPA from Analog Brewing here in the city. Damned tasty beer, bought a 30L keg of it to support the local boys.

View attachment 9569
That your motorcycle there Hawk looks like a touring style off road cycle

I see a chiller in the background some brewing going on too buy the looks of it?

Last edited:
Racer 5 clone is almost at its peak. Wow! The hops are in my face, but in a good way. Definitely going to revisit long whirlpool and dry hops with just a moderate bittering addition.

View attachment 9573
Im a fan of the whirlpool bob. A recent nod toward whirlpool hop aroma retention was in a starter sample i had recently from a hoppy blond wort. The starter has a nice hoppy aroma which isnt usual as far as starters go.
I always taste and sniff the starter before committing it to the next brew.
Just my 2c on the whirlpool
Would i rely on it without a Dry hop hell no but i recon it compliments it.

Im a fan of the whirlpool bob. A recent nod toward whirlpool hop aroma retention was in a starter sample i had recently from a hoppy blond wort. The starter has a nice hoppy aroma which isnt usual as far as starters go.
I always taste and sniff the starter before committing it to the next brew.
Just my 2c on the whirlpool
Would i rely on it without a Dry hop hell no but i recon it compliments it.

I tried whirlpooling a few times when it first became popular several years ago and felt I got more from late boil additions with moderate dry hop additions. After this beer, thinking I wasn't using enough hops or whirlpooling long enough. As I said, definitely going to be trying again.

I tried whirlpooling a few times when it first became popular several years ago and felt I got more from late boil additions with moderate dry hop additions. After this beer, thinking I wasn't using enough hops or whirlpooling long enough. As I said, definitely going to be trying again.
Thats where the beauty of a side by side is i suppose.
But if youve brewed the same recipe and changed the late hops to whirlpool would surely give a similar gauge for if its worth it.

Racer 5 clone is almost at its peak. Wow! The hops are in my face, but in a good way. Definitely going to revisit long whirlpool and dry hops with just a moderate bittering addition.

View attachment 9573
Is Bob heading in the NEIPA direction!
OMG, dogs and cats are sleeping together, has the world gone mad!!!

Thats where the beauty of a side by side is i suppose.
But if youve brewed the same recipe and changed the late hops to whirlpool would surely give a similar gauge for if its worth it.

Nothing lasts that long around here. Lucky if I can keep anything on tap at times :)

Morning coffee from a small, high mountain roaster down in Telluride. Not trying to hijack the thread, just saying good morning to you all.
And a good morning to you Nosy!
Already done my second morning drop, at my work station in the garage, mostly working!

And a good morning to you Nosy!
Already done my second morning drop, at my work station in the garage, mostly working!
And I'm at my workstation at the kitchen counter, mostly working, too....

Back