What are you drinking right now?

I've worked here and there the past 6 weeks but sounds like Monday I'm going back in basically full time. Part of me (all of me lol) is gonna miss these early day beers!
IMG_20200421_162618.jpg

I've worked here and there the past 6 weeks but sounds like Monday I'm going back in basically full time. Part of me (all of me lol) is gonna miss these early day beers!
View attachment 9668
Enjoy it while it lasts.
But nothing beats Friday Nock off beers after a long hard week at work!;)

A pint of my Munich Pale Ale brewed 12 days ago and kegged Sunday. Amazed at the clarity and clean flavor at this point. Fermented with Mangrove Jack's Liberty Bell Ale yeast. It began to drop clear after only 2 days.
Munich Pale Ale.jpg

A pint of my Munich Pale Ale brewed 12 days ago and kegged Sunday. Amazed at the clarity and clean flavor at this point. Fermented with Mangrove Jack's Liberty Bell Ale yeast. It began to drop clear after only 2 days.View attachment 9669
Wow that's impressive I've never had a beer clear that quick!

Sounds like the vacation is over.
Think I'll take the day off. Been doing too much yard work and the old bones need rest. Actually thinking about going fishing later. Supposed to get up to 75 this afternoon. Maybe I can catch some bass basking in the warmth.

Sounds like the vacation is over.
Think I'll take the day off. Been doing too much yard work and the old bones need rest. Actually thinking about going fishing later. Supposed to get up to 75 this afternoon. Maybe I can catch some bass basking in the warmth.
Coffee here also. Storm moving in today so a respite from yard work.

Same coffee so far today.

This is week 6 of work from home: Without coffee there would be a forehead-sized dent in my keyboard.... We buy our coffee from a roaster in Telluride, CO, used to be the Steaming Bean, now Telluride Coffee Roasters. Makes a pretty good drop!

I'm a coffee for breaky black tea for smoko coffee when I get home and if not drinking tea before bed type guy here.

I enjoyed a New Belgium Starship IPA with lunch. Took a good morning mountain bike ride, then went out for groceries with the wife. Sitting in the shade out back now, waiting for the weather to cool before taking our daily hike/walk before dinner. Then I’ll enjoy a few more beers.

Back