What are you drinking right now?

Juicy IPA

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-24_17-19-5.jpeg
    upload_2020-4-24_17-19-5.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 64
King brown you should call it.
Google King Brown.
It's a deadly venomous snake quite common in Australia from memory 3rd most deadly snake in the world. Some of my earliest memories was watching Dad Chase em with a shovel clearing his little hobby farm when I was a kid terrifying and exciting all at once ha!

Was out killing time on the bike today and thought I'd call in and drop some coin for a local brewery. bought this 2lt growler off them of their 4.7% can't think of its name oh "Hop therapy" not a bad name for hoppy beer.
20200425_151310.jpg

The aroma has faded a bit id say it's a west coast style IPA brite clear and Amber colour in appearance nicely ballanced and a clean crisp Finnish more so than my beers no bite. It's got a nice malt sweetness.
Any who I'll have another as the bar lady said I gotta drink it all once opened ha!
Here's a better shot of it.
20200425_155512.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking beer Ozarks.

I'm drinking a pint of my Hop Jack Pale Ale. It's 6% ABV and 48 IBUS, Warrior at 60 & 15 and Cascade at 10 & 1. Under carbed now because I had the CO2 shut off a couple of days ago for a cursory leak check and forgot to turn it back on.

Hop Jack.jpg

Good news is the wife finally kicked the keg of watermelon/rhubarb cider, so I now have all 3 of my taps for beer. Will still be making and kegging cider, but it will be on a picnic tap. Should mean no running out of homebrew this Summer.

I got this one right!
20200428_191026.jpg

That blond brew second time round it's there it's smack bang there ah the joy :).
Everything is just right I'm finding either that or I'm just extra thirsty tonight....
Got a nice malt profile body is good aroma flavour of hops glorious refreshing sessionable yep I'm brewing this again on weekend but back loading with fresh passionfruit!

View attachment 9785 Today I gave a little support to one of our local businesses (I know they are a big chain), and this beer is a longtime favorite. It tastes even better when a favorite bartender pours a draft pint, but I will settle for this now.

I like their Jalapeño burger and their iPA. And your AHA membership gets you a 10% discount on food and merch.

I like their Jalapeño burger and their iPA. And your AHA membership gets you a 10% discount on food and merch.
Before covid I was pretty regular at the bar for happy hour. On my way home from work, close to home, a place where my wife and I would meet on our way home. Happy hour (3 to 7 pm) prices were much better than the AHA discount.

Before covid I was pretty regular at the bar for happy hour. On my way home from work, close to home, a place where my wife and I would meet on our way home. Happy hour (3 to 7 pm) prices were much better than the AHA discount.

Sounds like a good deal. We're about an hour away from the nearest BJ's, and only go when we're shopping in Reno, so almost always around lunch time.

Back