What are you drinking right now?

Here is what I am drinking today, it is called Hazy State, 4.1%, packed with aroma, lots of hop flavor, very little bitterness. My brew day yesterday was a beer inspired by this one.
20200408_171005.jpg

Here is what I am drinking today, it is called Hazy State, 4.1%, packed with aroma, lots of hop flavor, very little bitterness. My brew day yesterday was a beer inspired by this one.
View attachment 9442
Oh yes boys one to replicate and such a curshable abv and character. I hope you nail the clone

Hope it wasn’t me Bob. If so, sorry.

I didn’t sail into the sunset, but gave it some thought while on the tractor the last couple days. One of the reasons for being here is to escape the politics and PC we are subject to every day by the media. We have something in common... lying about how great our beer is :p. Let’s not screw it up! Cheers! :)

Definitely not you Dan. We're where we are for the same reason.

Drinking some mead its mellowed a bit im amazed how much honey come through the ginger is subtle too missus recons it smells like OFF FRUIT :p we will see later on tonight lol ha ha. All in all im happy with this and can see it only gettin
20200409_191030.jpg
g better.

I honestly dont know how im tasting sweetness it.finished at .996:eek:

Last edited:
Drinking some mead its mellowed a bit im amazed how much honey come through the ginger is subtle too missus recons it smells like OFF FRUIT :p we will see later on tonight lol ha ha. All in all im happy with this and can see it only gettinView attachment 9449 g better.

I honestly dont know how im tasting sweetness it.finished at .996:eek:
Stuck my mead under a back shelf to try and forget it for a while.

Torpedo.jpg

Nice looking beer. @thunderwagn
After a double brew day, and a 3 hour nap, relaxing with a Torpedo and waiting for the second brew to get down to pitching temperature. Getting too old for double brew days, but the old pipeline needed some help. With the warmer weather, and the yard work that comes with it, need to keep the supply line flowing.

Last edited:
View attachment 9464
Nice looking beer. @thunderwagn
After a double brew day, and a 3 hour nap, relaxing with a Torpedo and waiting for the second brew to get down to pitching temperature. Getting too old for double brew days, but the old pipeline needed some help. With the warmer weather, and the yard work that comes with it, need to keep the supply line flowing.
Im sure your hard work will repay you bob;)

Picked a few stray hops off me cascade before chopping it down today. Thought itd make a great beer photo.
20200410_181340.jpg

See my cake making skills need some work eh:D!​

Not a fan of hazy IPAs at all, but will try anything that comes from Deschutes. After touring their brewery, eating at their downtown Bend restaurant several times and drinking plenty of their beers, I'm more than confident in the quality they bring to everything they do.

This is the first pour of my
“All By My Self NEIPA” this is a variation of Juicy Bit NEIPA. I used Citra mosaic and Sorachi Ace. I use Citra and mosaic quite often, so the flavour of the Sorachi is very nice, Lemony/citrusy.
87D32D21-FCCF-4F71-A90C-F051B581CAE0.jpeg

This is the first pour of my
“All By My Self NEIPA” this is a variation of Juicy Bit NEIPA. I used Citra mosaic and Sorachi Ace. I use Citra and mosaic quite often, so the flavour of the Sorachi is very nice, Lemony/citrusy. View attachment 9546
Lovely looking beer there Vallka.

Ill raise you a hoppy blond in return ;).
This is second more hopped up run on this one.
20200413_164916.jpg

Last edited:

Back