What are you drinking right now?

No apology needed. Sorry if I offended you. You weren't among those who I was aiming at.

image.jpg
Old fashioned, with tangerine peel.
Serious drink for serious times!

No apology needed. Sorry if I offended you. You weren't among those who I was aiming at.
Hope it wasn’t me Bob. If so, sorry.

I didn’t sail into the sunset, but gave it some thought while on the tractor the last couple days. One of the reasons for being here is to escape the politics and PC we are subject to every day by the media. We have something in common... lying about how great our beer is :p. Let’s not screw it up! Cheers! :)

Hope it wasn’t me Bob. If so, sorry.

I didn’t sail into the sunset, but gave it some thought while on the tractor the last couple days. One of the reasons for being here is to escape the politics and PC we are subject to every day by the media. We have something in common... lying about how great our beer is :p. Let’s not screw it up! Cheers! :)

I think of us (Canadians and Americans), like brothers, cousins, best friends, or the neighbor who is like family.
We are so similar, and yet so different. American pride (I mean that in a good way), and Canadian humility. We are each others biggest trading partners. At the same time our societies are very different.
I could not live the way either of my blood brothers do (both older than I), and I suspect that they would both say the same thing.
We are family though, and just enjoy (and sometimes tolerate ) each other whenever we are together.
Cheers to all

All Y'all who could not keep your partisan comments in your pants should be ashamed of yourself. Please stay on topic.
Stay on topic, yes, good idea.
The topic here is "what are you drinking right now".
The topic here is not "what you said in that other thread".
As kindly as I can express it, could you please take your own advice sir?

Back