Fermentation stop to fast (2nd time 2nd bach)

looking good. I wouldnt worry about 1 liter loss. your gravity is really close. that is more important.

once it cools to pitch temp, get your yeast in there and make some beer! :p
The yeast is already in!!

If that was a screw in spigot, take the whole assembly out and clean it. Break it down and put all of the disassembled parts into star san bath then reassemble it.

1.055 for a Pale Ale is good. If using S-05 let that thing ferment for 2 weeks at 68F/20C.

Fk!
i just realize that i forget to add the cascade last step at wilrpool.. Was 33,3% of hoops.
now what???

Also something strange,
Today gravity is 1060 (yesterday after boiling was 1055)
Taste sweat

Recipe require dry hooping at 4 days, 25 grams of cascade, sould i drop 25+25 then?
Ya, it won't hurt anything and will give a little more hop aroma

Theanks guyse, I hope this one to drink it..
I have ingredients for one batch more, it's sierra nevada but with not caramel but with carapils,
I just want to make a beer as blond as posiple,
This one is more like read, dont know why LoL.
i use 2row and CARARED-CARAMEL AROMATIC 50 EBC

IMG_20240302_170222.jpg

Looks good!
I would recommend that you pick one recipe, something simple.
Pick something without any special ingredients, and without any dry hop additions.
Brew the recipe multiple times until you get comfortable with your process, and the beer turns out the same every time.
I made some pretty significant changes to my system, and process last year.
Took 1.5 years off brewing due to a back injury, the changes were necessary to be able to brew again.
It took several brews to get accustomed to the changes, and to get the results I was expecting, every time.

Add your one lt water loss and you'll be Smack bang on 1.055 don't sweat it man it'll be beer!

Plastic absorbs some of the oils and stuff into it hence why when you give it the Snifter test its still got that faint whif of beer.

Plastic is porous Crazy huh!

I hope this one turns out perfectly.

Theanks guyse, I hope this one to drink it..
I have ingredients for one batch more, it's sierra nevada but with not caramel but with carapils,
I just want to make a beer as blond as posiple,
This one is more like read, dont know why LoL.
i use 2row and CARARED-CARAMEL AROMATIC 50 EBC

Carared has a red color.

Back