What's your next brew

A light weight West Coast IPA next up here. OG 1.054 with Centennial, CTZ and Simcoe for about 64 IBUs. Should weigh in at just over 6$ ABV. Hoping to brew mid-week.
What yeast are you using? M44?? That’s some serious attenuation to get you over 6%.

A light weight West Coast IPA next up here. OG 1.054 with Centennial, CTZ and Simcoe for about 64 IBUs. Should weigh in at just over 6$ ABV. Hoping to brew mid-week.
That sounds delicious

My next brew is an attempt to replicate the Brewdog PUNK IPA (recipe published here: https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1016685/punky-munky ) It is called Punky Munky.
This is the original recipe from them produced from 2007 - 2010. A later version has a slightly different Hop summary and a Dry hopping load - this version does not so I am trying this one first just to see how it turns out.

Obviously a new label is required...

upload_2020-10-18_17-57-24.png

I've got another Two Hearted clone that I had slated to brew next, but I may end up brewing a batch of Nautical Star first just to change it up some. I've done 4 versions of Two Hearted and kinda ready for a something different and dark to bring in the cooler weather.

Just ordered up my ingredients for Nautical Star. Can't wait!
Man I miss not having a local brew store. Ordering everything online kinda blows. I did find out how to get Root Shoot again though so I'll be buying bulk soon. I just need to prepare for keeping bulk grains.

Just ordered up my ingredients for Nautical Star. Can't wait!
Man I miss not having a local brew store. Ordering everything online kinda blows. I did find out how to get Root Shoot again though so I'll be buying bulk soon. I just need to prepare for keeping bulk grains.
Must be some pretty good malt then Thinderwagon i look forward to the Nautical Star

Must be some pretty good malt then Thinderwagon i look forward to the Nautical Star
It's very good malt imo, and it's all farmed from the land surrounding mine and some other local farms also. Not to mention I can literally see the malting facility from my window. It's the next farm over across the street. Might sound silly but I find the grains much more plump and have my mill set to when I was able to get their grains. I've been getting a lot of viking and even some rahr lately and find it slides right through my mill a bit more and just seems more -shriveled up-.

It's very good malt imo, and it's all farmed from the land surrounding mine and some other local farms also. Not to mention I can literally see the malting facility from my window. It's the next farm over across the street. Might sound silly but I find the grains much more plump and have my mill set to when I was able to get their grains. I've been getting a lot of viking and even some rahr lately and find it slides right through my mill a bit more and just seems more -shriveled up-.
Sounds like gladfields malts more plump they tout the best malt in the world something to do with that salty sea fresh air or something.
Well it is "Craft" beer cant get more craft than using local maltster the next biggest ingredient other than water that goes into the delicious product:).

Next up is a simple Pale Ale with 91% Briess Brewers Malt and 9% C15. A 5.25 gallon batch, 1.055 OG, with 1 ounce additions of Cascade at 30, 15, 5 & 0. (working on finishing up some 4.28% AA Cascades), and a 60 minute addition of Bravo to make up the rest of the 43 IBUs. Mashing @ 153 and fermenting @66 with BRY-97. Should weigh in at ~5.6% ABV.

Back