Craigerrr's Travels

Here is our approximate path from the campsite to the Super 8 today, it took us a lot longer than what it says to get there because we started out in entirely the wrong direction because, oh, I forgot to mention,there was no cell service in the park,and I don't mean 1 or 2 bars, I mean a circle with a line through it!
Screenshot_20200627-190543_Maps.jpg

Here is tomorrow's journey to Restoule Provincial Park. We called and they assured us that they have no insect infestations, here is hoping. Awenda is at the Northern edge of Southwestern Ontario. Restoule is well into what is considered the Near North of Ontario.
Screenshot_20200627-190627_Maps.jpg

That didn't look enjoyable at all. Hopefully it can only get better from here! Safe travels.

Oh shit, that's a lot of Shit Craig. Glad you found a plan B.

Camping should always be an adventure. I am looking forward to a camping trip with my wife to the Eastern Sierra Nevada in mid-September. Now that she is a retired high school science teacher, we are afforded opportunities to camp during some of the best times of year.
I hope your adventure improves @Craigerrr

Camping should always be an adventure. I am looking forward to a camping trip with my wife to the Eastern Sierra Nevada in mid-September. Now that she is a retired high school science teacher, we are afforded opportunities to camp during some of the best times of year.
I hope your adventure improves @Craigerrr
Thanks @Herm_brews

Wowie now I'm not so jelous they look like itchy caterpillars. If you touch them to go get all insanely itchy. Ah good move on getting the he'll out of the bug infested campspot just makes it no fun when nature don't keep it's distance.
Good luck on the next leg

We arrived at the new campsite yesterday morning, aaaaahhhhhhh, normacly! We have never been to this park, it is stunningly beautiful here,will get some pictures and post them later.

Ummm, ya, busted

Went for a nice long leisurely canoe ride his morning, then back to start a little fire to make pie iron sandwiches for lunch!
I'm sure that's called a Jaffle maker in Aus.
Man them pictures make me wanna go camping Craig glad you found a more hospitable campsite:D.

I'm sure that's called a Jaffle maker in Aus.
Man them pictures make me wanna go camping Craig glad you found a more hospitable campsite:D.
Thanks Ben, we have just happened to accidentally find our new favorite park, and scoped out a couple of sites right on the water for a return visit next year! Just got back from the Dog beach, Ruby the big dumb golden had a great time fetching her ball!
Now, Cit Ruby Cit!
20200630_161228.jpg

20200630_161036.jpg

Back