What's your next brew

An English ale of some sort most likely. I am also planning another Helles and a Dunkel. The Dunkel will be with a buddy since he wants a few gallons. Depends on liquid yeast expiration dates though.

Estoy viendo de preparar una IPA al estilo escuela Inglesa yo la llamo La del Pelado (receta compartida) los valores de alcohol son bastante correctos y el color también. Se preguntaran por la azúcar pero esta me gusta así .
Les presento mi maquina que construí hace unos 12 años con control PID en temp porque realizo en ocasiones saltos en la maceración lo que aumenta el rendimiento..
20220411_185905.jpg

realiménteme gusta que te encuentres junto a un amigo y esperen que todo vaya bien. El mouse no perdona a los ansiosos.
Un abrazo

realiménteme gusta que te encuentres junto a un amigo y esperen que todo vaya bien. El mouse no perdona a los ansiosos.
Un abrazo
We started the hobby together but haven’t found the time to brew much the last years

I'm getting together to cook an English school-style IPA.

Craft beer with water from the Blanco River (Mendoza) with its unaltered minerals that give a unique characteristic of earthy character.

The best malts were used to achieve a balanced foam, color, and body for this style with three types of hops giving their aroma and flavor.

Three malts, three hops and water for thirsty friends.

Drinking at a temperature of 5 to 8 degrees

VOL.8.8% alc

descarga1.png

descarga2.png

It is the same one I found in the refrigerator with 8 months of careless aging.

I want to repeat as a test.

Saludos

I'll be brewing some penny pincher beers for the next while nothing exciting I'm tightening my belt so to speak car has shat itself and were in a bit of a pinch.

Expect to see some Adjuncts and raw sugar in my beers :D

Ginger Ninger
https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/828285/ginger-ninger

As from notes
4/2022

Brew will be
Bursons pale malt
Munich maybe I'll up to 500g
Then the wheat will be what's left over with my flaked
And then rolled oats untill 400g

Also will boil 50g ginger at 60mins

Then I'll no chill overnight with my ginger will leave out tumeric this.
I'll add in at the No Chill 20 fresh leaves of lemon Myrtle 1 for each liter ish.

No dry hop this time just boil flame out additions.
Fermenting with RWS overnight with Belgian saison 1.
Will kick off fermentation @ what ever transfer temp is next day.
Sounds like fun

Back