What's your next brew

If there's any saltwater, it's a coast. Churchill MB is on the coast. Saskatoon is not.

Assuming my Maris Otter comes brewing the @AHarper Dubbel Saturday after I cover a baseball game.

Mine is just starting to bottom out. It's at 1.010 and 7.1%. May go a couple of points more but not much, Will have it bottled by the next zoom - along with a California Common that's just terminating too.

Pretty cool geography here, we are 2 hours or less driving distance to 3 of the 5 Great Lakes! We mostly venture to Lake Huron, several great Ontario Parks (camping) on "Ontario's West Coast".
View attachment 15316
So where are you Craig? My best friend's brother lives in Cambridge. That can't be far from where you are - according to your map there.

So where are you Craig? My best friend's brother lives in Cambridge. That can't be far from where you are - according to your map there.
I am in Cambridge!

Brewed this https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1146240/anzac-ale
Today.

No chill in the kettle overnight gunna co pitch framgarden and 34/70 together pitch at 18c under 15psi pressure and let it go .

@Yooper as per your no chill question this is how i put my kettle to bed:p I run the pump 15before knockout to sanitize hoses pump ect.
So far so good I've found using this method.
Then tomorrow I'll expect high 20's C I'll transfer via pump into fermentor already in chamber - set chiller to 18 Then let the yeast at it when temp reached;).
20210425_175256.jpg

Lucky the baby ain't in the bath eh:D just noticed that lol!

My next 3 will be British style so I can stretch 1 pouch of Imperial Pub. Probably a Hobgoblin inspired ale, a Bitter and an ESB. IF I’m able to stretch that slurry for another it will be another bitter or I may try an English IPA. I’m loaded with British ingredients right now. I won’t brew until the @AHarper Dubbel is fermented.

After brewing yesterday, I've now completed the first round of the recipe kits that I bought (brewed 2.5 gal at a time). 4 beers brewed with only half of a packet of US05 yeast, saving and repitching the slurry, or racking onto the yeast cake. Now I think I'm going to do it all again, but with S04. Cream ale -> blond ale -> amber ale -> brown ale over the next few weeks. For my 1 gallon brew I'm doing an IPA next :)

As Alan's Mannequin Pees takes off (from 1.068 to 1.057 in about 20 hours...) I'm thinking of dropping a tablespoon of S04 slurry into the half-gallon of Aldi apple juice, just to have as an alternative to Hefeweitzen, Chardonnay, Gin & Tonic, and commercial beers.

Brewing a 6% El Dorado IPA.
I copied my Cit Ruby Cit recipe, scaled down a wee bit and swapped all but the Magnum bittering addition for El Dorado. Want turn this around quick so it is getting the VOSS treatment:D

I’ll be brewing a Hobgoblin from a BYO recipe. Will be swapping the chocolate for pale chocolate since that’s what i have. I’ll pitch a whole pack of yeast and use the massive amount of slurry for 3 more british style beers. Then off to a new yeast for 3 brews.

Back