What's your next brew

I have a Pub Ale cold crashing and just started fermentation on a Stone Pale Ale clone, so all my carboys are full right now. I'm half assed thinking about doing some kind of sour for my next batch but I may want to find a sour specific mash tun for this.

Found a recipe for 1554 in BYO magazine (along with Fat Tire, Ranger, and several other New Belgium brews). I'll take the information on New Belgium's site for the beers and the guidelines in the magazine and come up with my recipe. It'll be small ones until I get the new process dialed in.

Found a recipe for 1554 in BYO magazine (along with Fat Tire, Ranger, and several other New Belgium brews). I'll take the information on New Belgium's site for the beers and the guidelines in the magazine and come up with my recipe. It'll be small ones until I get the new process dialed in.

1554 is a great brew.

I'm thinking about doing a cream ale but going hoppy style with all Perle hops.

I have a batch of Fat Tire Amber at 14 days in the carboy right now.

Next in line will happen Sat/Sun
A version of Janet's Brown Ale......... I'll call it
Dami't Janet l Love You Brown Ale

Still going to do the IPL next. Fermentation fridge really having a hard time with the warmer weather, so going to replace it as soon as I keg the cider and beer that are in it some time next week and kick one of the kegs I have on tap. Only have 1 empty keg now. Might just brew the IPL at lager temp just to see if the replacement fridge is up to the task.

Made a 6 gallon batch of the cider, so will have almost an extra gallon to freeze concentrate for my first stab at Apple Jack. Can't wait to try that.

5/12/18-landschaft helles(my personal helles)
5/13/18-fruling reserve(super light german lager)

5/19/18-tropical chumline(my neipa)
5/20/18-dortmunder export

5/26/18-lemonade wine cooler
5/27/18-strawberry, watermelon wine cooler

Gonna be busy for the next 3 weekends.

s
5/12/18-landschaft helles(my personal helles)
5/13/18-fruling reserve(super light german lager)

5/19/18-tropical chumline(my neipa)
5/20/18-dortmunder export

5/26/18-lemonade wine cooler
5/27/18-strawberry, watermelon wine cooler

Gonna be busy for the next 3 weekends.
sounds like someones pipeline is dry:p!

Yes and no, getting ready for the 4th of July.
well i hope it all goes to plan for ya mate. ill be brewing lager this weekend just not 100% certain on extractly what 70% chance marzen beer but. 34/70 is ready to go.

Kama Citra clone. Brewed this last year and killed the keg within 2 weeks

1554 clone, three gallon batch.

Since all my kegs are full again I may brew another batch destined for bottles so a toss up between a RIS or a BW or maybe just another stout .
In reality I want a nice dunkel but prefer lagers on tap

I really don't know what my next brew will be. I'm so busy with the house remodel when I'm not at my paying job, I feel guilty spending time brewing when I should be doing my duties! My great wife tells me the work will always be there and that I need time to do what I want also, but I feel like I should be working! I purchased a sanke tap just for the reason my homebrew production may be slowing down for the summer.

I really don't know what my next brew will be. I'm so busy with the house remodel when I'm not at my paying job, I feel guilty spending time brewing when I should be doing my duties! My great wife tells me the work will always be there and that I need time to do what I want also, but I feel like I should be working! I purchased a sanke tap just for the reason my homebrew production may be slowing down for the summer.

From now til fall is when we struggle to find brew time. Trying to finish up winter projects, plant garden, get boat ready for summer and use it, graduations to attend, 2 weeks of summer vacation etc. Makes it hard to look in the keezer at the 2 kegs of fest beer just sitting there lagering til September. Hard to keep some "company" in there with them.

Back