What's your next brew

I think I'll boil on high for 90 minutes and see if the levels change lol

Glad I'm not the only one who does that...

It hit 29C here today so I brewed in the morning, but damn does it get hot and stuffy.

IMG_0217.PNG

Thinking about a SMASH lager using Maris Otter and Northern brewer with 34/70. This time of year wet and cold is all that matters.

Having trouble deciding on weed feed and mow cream ale or to rebrew that white IPA. It blew last night:( God rest it's citrus soul.

Pretty much decided on a Maris Otter/Willamette SMASH Pale Ale. Going to cheat and use 10 g Magnum @ 60. Looking at 5.3% ABV and 41 IBUs. Fermenting at 65F with US-05.

I have one more Oktoberfest lager to make, a Dunkel. I think it will be my Mexican Dunkel.

Having trouble deciding on weed feed and mow cream ale or to rebrew that white IPA. It blew last night:( God rest it's citrus soul.
Decided on weed feed and mow.

See other thread: Tastes like cat pee to me. And to stave off any wise a**es, no, I've never tasted cat pee but I have cleaned a litter box or two.
Yes in reference to Simcoe. But THERE is a time and a place for all hops on the beer style sectrum and picking the right hop for the right style of beer is tricky. So will do a straight run on mosaic being first time round for this hopidge.

Have some saved wlp830 from festbeer so am going to brew a hells bock today. Was really impressed how well this yeast cleared. Thought I would try using just magnum, about 25 ibu bittering then finish with 2 oz in whirlpool at 180f for 15 minutes.
16# pils
2.5# Vienna
2.5# munich
1# carapils
10gal into fermenter

Last edited:
Have to do the Kentucky Common to represent the homebrew club at the Arapahoe County Fair.

Back