What are you drinking right now?

20190103_192201_resized.jpg

Ice beer! Froze extra Janets Brown (last year) and drained off the liquors. Approximately 30 to 35% abv. Not to be drank alone. 2019?:eek: Bring it!:D

Damn I thought Bigfoot was big. . .

Finally got round to sampling some beer at that brewery I visited before Christmas "Glasshouse Mountains Brewery" (named after the iconic Glass house mountains of the Sunny Coast region) this beer below is terribly close to stone and wood pale ale only less hazy and I feel less bodied but a nice balanced pale with a good clean finish and tropical fruit hop aroma and flavour. I could drink this beer all day and if were my own I would be very proud!
20190105_124812.jpg
tried their Czech Amber Lager not bad a little too roasty for mine but no major flaws I could find. Hope to return soon to the well...

Delicious beverages while tinkering around in the basement this fine Saturday.
A lil cream ale.
A lil Makers.
View attachment 4780
Man great minds. I've got a little bit of makers now myself. The kid was being especially fussy today, so we decided on a little afternoon drink to help everyone out.
Needless to say the wife is almost asleep and the kid is happily clicking through youtube

Man great minds. I've got a little bit of makers now myself. The kid was being especially fussy today, so we decided on a little afternoon drink to help everyone out.
Needless to say the wife is almost asleep and the kid is happily clicking through youtube

Haha. Saturday fixed.

I tried that erdinger last Christmas all I remember was a beautiful thick creamy persistent head something I'm not used to with a lot of my beers...
Sipping some altbier brulosophy inspired listening to brulosophy episode 45 on base malts I love these podcasts!
20190106_125008.jpg

Back