What are you drinking right now?

Well this kolsch ain't supposed to be this hazy either!

20190119_182440.jpg

Not a problem. Just easing the wife's thought that I couldn't do without it. Guess she should be convinced by now.
Bad thing about whisky for me = less beer. I'd rather have beer just about anytime. My body can't handle much of both anymore lol, so given the choice I could give up the whisky.

Wait till you get old and need something more than Elmer's Glue to hold you together:) You might think differently.

Well stocked in Baling wire and duct tape, supplemented with some bubble gum and scotch tape. Have fun at the brew fest.

Callie is flying in tonite for a few days. We'll likely be doing some celebrating during that time. She just got an early admission offer to the Doctoral Program in Public Health Sciences at Washington University in St. Louis with a full ride and a very generous stipend.

Bad thing about whisky for me = less beer. I'd rather have beer just about anytime. My body can't handle much of both anymore lol, so given the choice I could give up the whisky.
I hear you, my friend. Age has made a lightweight out of me. Couple of pints and SWAMBO is driving.

That's awesome, congratulations!

Popsicle sticks, electrical tape, and shellac can also be helpful items in certain activities...
Except for the shellac, that's pretty much verbatim what my wife told me when we first started dating

That's awesome, congratulations!

Popsicle sticks, electrical tape, and shellac can also be helpful items in certain activities...

Thanks! Callie is my baby girl, BTW. Dan (Group W) has met her so I didn't say that in the post.

Back