What are you drinking right now?

I may have to go on a Sierra Nevada fall pack search today. Sounds damn delicious and I love me some fall beers AND SN!

Had an Erdinger last night while waiting for my kegs to cool back down. Was quite good, and first time having one!

20180831_211734-1512x2016.jpg

You can never go wrong with Sierra Nevada!
And I know @BOB357 you aren't really a NEIPA fan, but if any brewery was able to change your mind, it would be this:
View attachment 3811
Fabulous.

I'll look for it when we go to Reno next week. Will likely try a few more in our travels to the Northwest over the next 3 weeks. I have been on a bit of a hop burnout lately, so may be more receptive to the style.

Posted this one before, but this time it's in a proper glass, and I though this time it looks too good not to!
Blue moon clone (Belgian moon in ol' Canada), really went down well at the fire pit last night

20180902_184750-2268x3024.jpg

We like Blue Moon at our house. I've done several clones that have been pretty darn tasty, but we still really like the original best.

Like a movie, first one is always the best one!
The original brewer who also helped develop the recipe posted it up on hbt. It's a lengthy thread and he used to pop in and offer some support. It's a tough beer to replicate for sure! Lol, my wife was like 'can't we just buy the kegs'? hahaha.
He's now head brewer at Station 26 and continues to brew up some fine offerings imo.

That's awesome!
That's where I grabbed the recipe, might be the same one. I followed the details best I could as it sounded like a lot of effort has been put into figuring it out.

Worked up a thirst cleaning kegs, draft lines and faucets. Having a pint of my ESB that I had so much trouble with and a stiff shot. The ESB turned out well in the end.
0903181507_Film3_resized (1).jpg

I think the only Marzen I ever tried was from Gordon Biersch, and didn't care for it. Really need to get out more :)

20180903_210517_resized.jpg

Simple IPA brewed with same grains as Northwest IPA that was a blue in fair, but a pile of hops from a friend with hops. Thought they were some type of Goldings but not sure. Good bitter that is somewhat floral yet woody or earthy?

Drinking my Brittany Beer a 3.6% super session hop ale i havnt gone back and had a good look at this recipe till now real light on in ABV but high in predicted ibus 65:eek: but i sware its pretty smooth considering. I just dont get it...o_O more like 30ibus maybe my utilization is too high. Cheerz to hump day
20180905_171608.jpg

https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/681720/britneys-beer

View attachment 3832
Simple IPA brewed with same grains as Northwest IPA that was a blue in fair, but a pile of hops from a friend with hops. Thought they were some type of Goldings but not sure. Good bitter that is somewhat floral yet woody or earthy?
What do you have there in the gravity sample tube?

What I first called 13 Bitter Years, but have since renamed 12 bitter years. It is a 7.05% NEIPA, that I brewed for a Maniversary. My buddies and I have been getting together on Wednesday nights for... 13, whoops, wait, 12 years now. I had kegged half the batch, which was fantastic, the bottled version needs more time to condition, which I know goes against the whole NEIPA style, but is slow to carbonate. Going to leave it be for another couple of weeks.

After mowing the lawns, doing some weeding and cleaning the Traeger I was thirsty, so popped a PBR and a shot just for medicinal purposes.

After mowing the lawns, doing some weeding and cleaning the Traeger I was thirsty, so popped a PBR and a shot just for medicinal purposes.
What kind of medicine do you like?

Back