What are you drinking right now?

This is a really good drop a 3.5 % middie but well ballanced clean fermented with mangrove jacks M44 us west coast ale yeast hopped with all mosaic late my first dig at this hop sure wont be my last cheers!
Enjoy the pool Group W:p!
20180822_142410.jpg

Nice looking beer.
Cheerz mate ive been trying to find a good ballanced low alcoholic beer with good mouthfeel body ect and i think ill stick with this grist. Off top of head 2.5kg ale malt .5kg vienna .5kg wheat mash 63c 40min step 69c 30min hops to low 40 ibus whirlpool dry hopped.
I find if i scale up to 5 or more percent the mouthfeel gets to thick.

Edit i lie 4% not 3.5% you know what i mean light session ale...:rolleyes: https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/669154/lil-ale

Last edited:
Drinking a close version of crunks helles its a no chill brew so tweeked hops but kept grain bill ratios. Ive brewed this a few months ago with czech lager yeast but admit this is a better brew with 34/70 more malt forward. Cheers @CRUNK for concocting such a tasty recipe. Its got a good lasting head too i concur with brulosophys exbeerement on carahell and head retention as this beer keeps a healthy layer all the way to finnish. Its not so bright yet im not as patient as some:rolleyes: but also think the slight haze is from the slow chill process but heck a tasty quafer!:)
20180826_164412.jpg

Not now, but posting now lol. Took a crack at cloning blue moon. Turned out a pass in my books. Couple of friends with a blind taste test couldn't tell which was which (though they are not big blue moon guys, they have had it a few times and so made me content!

20180822_180625-1512x2016.jpg

Unfortunately, a hot cup of French roast and out the door this fine Monday. Long week of call for me...

Drinking some free beer! A customer gave me what he said (was a good door stop) :p a carton of Asahi super dry! Japans #1 beer it says on lable and sure is dry and crystal clear but no head retention to speak of but a quafable beer for sure ill take it:D!
20180829_173137.jpg

Back