What are you drinking right now?

Gettin my Pivo on.

20180807_180011-1024x1365.jpg

Octoberfest just released. Sierra Nevada Weihenstephan collaboration. Delicious. Look at the packaging date. Fresh and yummy. Beautiful color. Mostly malt forward.

20180808_180455.jpg

20180808_180119.jpg

Attachments

• 20180808_180016.jpg
    20180808_180016.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 68
Yea, we had 107 yesterday and 105 today. Luckily we went to some friends place in the hills between Reno and Tahoe where it was a few ticks cooler. Sounds like you made it back to the farm. How was the run as a whole?

Nice looking scooter. Really miss mine. Miriam is anti bike after my accident, so will need to outlive her and use the life insurance to buy another HD. If she don't go soon it'll likely be a trike with a mobility scooter trailer in tow :) Hope to catch up with you and Lisa on our way back from Canada late next month.

Was drinking a Jalapeno pale ale earlier, drinking a diet pepsi right now.

Heres Brittanys beer. Its got alot of body i think the wheat/rye combo really upped the mouthfeel i dont mind it its got enigma citra and mosaic in it on a ale wheat rye victory backbone if i tamed down the wheat by half instead of the 700g i added to 4.5kg grist i tink itd make a fine bevvy. Cheers.
Oh just kegged a copy of @CRUNK s helles this time with 34/70 told you id get round to it mate;):p. I cubed and fermented it in same vessel FG = 1.008 so time will tell...
20180816_163105.jpg

Heres Brittanys beer. Its got alot of body i think the wheat/rye combo really upped the mouthfeel i dont mind it its got enigma citra and mosaic in it on a ale wheat rye victory backbone if i tamed down the wheat by half instead of the 700g i added to 4.5kg grist i tink itd make a fine bevvy. Cheers.
Oh just kegged a copy of @CRUNK s helles this time with 34/70 told you id get round to it mate;):p. I cubed and fermented it in same vessel FG = 1.008 so time will tell...
View attachment 3728
Pool...pool...pool...:confused:

Today I had 3 Texas beers:
1. Galveston Island Brewing - Tiki Wheat - Damn fine beer, perfect for the 90+ temp and humidity on the Island
2. Buffalo Bayou Brewing - Great white Buffalo (Belgian Wit) - another good beer, had it while in the pool and my parents house as the sun was setting.
3. St Arnolds Brewing - Fancy Lawnmower (Kolsch) - The worst of the 3, too fruity, not the right balance

Man, I love me some Beachwood and this one doesn't disappoint. Heaps of hops. West Coast style!
aviary-image-1534552994155-1024x1365.jpeg

Today I had 3 Texas beers:
1. Galveston Island Brewing - Tiki Wheat - Damn fine beer, perfect for the 90+ temp and humidity on the Island
2. Buffalo Bayou Brewing - Great white Buffalo (Belgian Wit) - another good beer, had it while in the pool and my parents house as the sun was setting.
3. St Arnolds Brewing - Fancy Lawnmower (Kolsch) - The worst of the 3, too fruity, not the right balance
That's too bad about the Lawnmower Beer. I'm a big St Arnold fan. We don't ever see them here in CO. Except for GABF. They're always on my list and grab what I can when i'm down Texas way.

Back