What are you drinking right now?

How do you make a "Great Northern" better?

Mix it with crunks helles :p!
The Aussies on this site should get my joke...
Sorta like our Budweiser...

Attachments

• 20180830_163755.jpg
    20180830_163755.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 99

Wow does that look great! 6:30AM here, on my 2nd coffee and throw it away immediately for a gulp of that!

So the "great northern" is the budweiser-like ?

Yes, BJCP study group was tasting the wonderful American Lagers last night.... I'd forgotten how flavorless the entire group was, although Coors Light judged against the style guide gets a score of mid-40's. Interesting is the line in the Style Guide: Strong flavors are a flaw.

Wow does that look great! 6:30AM here, on my 2nd coffee and throw it away immediately for a gulp of that!

So the "great northern" is the budweiser-like ?
Oh its a mainstream beer here on East coast of Aus a newbie in the grand scheme of things released within last few years targeted i think at North Aus with the slogo "the beer from up here" but it aint made up here i think its brewed at Yatla near Goldcoast and distributed from there maybe its North for half Australia anyway. Its a light low flavoured crisp lager but with that comercial taste. It goes alright on a hot summers day.

Oh its a mainstream beer here on East coast of Aus a newbie in the grand scheme of things released within last few years targeted i think at North Aus with the slogo "the beer from up here" but it aint made up here i think its brewed at Yatla near Goldcoast and distributed from there maybe its North for half Australia anyway. Its a light low flavoured crisp lager but with that comercial taste. It goes alright on a hot summers day.
No corn used though, there is a cane sugar top up and enzyme to dry it out .

Credit where it's due to the skill of the brewers to consistently produce such bland horrible beer that will taste the same in any pub , won't skunk in clear glass and has to be drunk freezing cold to be enjoyed

Call time is over! I'm slurping the last of my morning joe with a smile knowing the frothy goodness shall pass my lips many times very soon!

It may be hazy. It may be murky. But its damn delicious. Weldwerks sets the bar even for those who created the style.

Back