What are you drinking right now?

Back to Black IPA... Only took 6 lace lines on the glass to finish a pint. mmm
Very happy how this came out. Good black malt and hop balance, yet still crisp.
Now what was it I made this with? Oh ya thanks "Brewers Friend"!(for the record) :cool:
Whoa that is quite an experimental combination! What spurred this idea and furthermore what are you going to call it?!!

A little Bunyip after work
20230329_220005.jpg

View attachment 24878 A little Irish Stout while we introduce Sophie to Star Wars
I remember seeing the original as a kid and the neighborhood kids having all the toys and model fighters.
I get a kick out of listening to the old Casey Kasum shows on the weekend at work and hearing The Empire Stikes Back theme, but I get an even bigger kick laughing my ass off at the Spaceballs spoof.
That is a great looking beer.

‘21 Barleywine. I will be brewing the ‘23 (3rd) version tomorrow morning and will be looking to take this one in a decidedly more English direction. Slowly putting together a nice bit of high-octane inventory. :)

View attachment 24892
I've got 5 years worth by now, really interesting to see the differences. Even if I altered the recipe more than a bit

I've got 5 years worth by now, really interesting to see the differences. Even if I altered the recipe more than a bit
But isn’t that the beauty of this exercise…different years, different “vintages”? I really hope some day I’ll be drinking ‘35 and say to myself, “This is a fine beer, but it’s no ‘26!” :D

Back