What are you drinking right now?

Irish stout, pizza and a Disney movie
954E26C1-1682-4EAA-9206-CCC2D32A1604.jpeg

Ginger beer or mead it's a bit of both:)
20230402_180209.jpg

Bit low abv I think for mead at 7% but it's bloody good definitely has a honey sweetness

Gave some to a work mate the other day and his eyes were watering after downing some :p yeah it's a tad hot:rolleyes: gotta work on fermentation lol.

Tall boy Bunyips tonight. Held a huge festival at the taproom today. I was fortunate to clock out at 6 and have faith that my assistant taproom manager can finish it out without issue
View attachment 24896
Well cheers to that @Sunfire96 hope it tastes great after a day of looking at beer:)

25C24790-9A5F-4C4C-AC3A-3F5240FFBA1A.jpeg
View attachment 24913 Hey, I made it back alive from my trip to Bend, Oregon, where I had so much fun that I neglected to share the fun with my friends here. Now that I’m home, homebrew is what I will drink. This is my nicely clear Use ‘Em Up Amber Ale.
The return of the screen!
Irish stout for me. Got some work to do so I’ll have to wait until later for more.

MyDSC2S1-059.jpg

My version of Bure Gold from Woodfordes extract kit range of their own beers. 6 months in the (mini)keg. Golden Ale ABV: 3.5% (target was 4.3% but I did water it purposely - next time I won't). Dry hopped with Cascade & Amarillo - subtle effect - it can take more than the moderate amount of pellets that I added but I think I'll do it that way again as I have plenty of more hoppy beers. Doesn't have the luminosity of the bottle after 5 weeks that I have a vivid memory of. Mouthfeel very much like that of a commercial canned beer - again unlike the bottle was. Head dissipating fast immediately after first few glasses I had yesterday which were extremely frothy. Great lacing and carbonation without being bloaty - very comfortably shifted two and a half pints when I usually go 1 to 1.5 topping up half way down. Taste is light but very finished, possibly started to lose something and probably okay to open after 3-4 months.

I gave my simple cider a try last night. Never having had any before I really didn't know exactly what it was susposed to taste like. Different, but no problem finishing the glass. It didn't carb up very well, prety flat.
I used 1/2 tsp sugar per 12 ounce bottle. Must need more sugar for carbonation.

Back