What are you drinking right now?

They both looks tasty!
Whatdya think any difference you can detect from your bottled beers?
I like that I can pour a half glass instead of commiting to to a whole bottle. I did the shake force carb method with the pale and the bubbles seems finer in size than with bottle conditioning. And the head on my beers has never looked better

I like that I can pour a half glass instead of commiting to to a whole bottle. I did the shake force carb method with the pale and the bubbles seems finer in size than with bottle conditioning. And the head on my beers has never looked better
Once you take the red pill...

First pull of my Amber, didn't get dark enough I guess but very good

IMG_20211101_221532668_HDR~2_copy_1200x1600.jpg

Tasty looking beers above, and I think that amber color looks really good even if not quite where you wanted it.

Last edited:
Hmmm. Is there a "Hells Bells" recipe out there? If not sounds like a great Brewers Friend project..

We've got time. Let me go get a beer...:D
I live on Monument Ave which was named for the 6 large monuments spaced along a 14 block stretch. Recently 5 of the monuments were removed which lead to some residents joking about a new name for the street. My favorite new suggestion is Nonument Ave, as in non-monument :)

4EAA404F-05EA-45D6-9B91-97C9C487DA96.jpeg
You can get a Corny lid with a carbing stone attachment that works really well too. Fast carbonating, tiny bubbles.

Last edited:

Back