What are you drinking right now?

I'm drinking a California Common. I had the yeast so I made three in a row .. All slightly different. I think Bulin gave me this particular recipe. Dee-lish.
20211103_182027.jpg

I am drinking one of my homebrewed IPA’s, just 2 more bottles to go after this. Then I’ll have to drink commercial beer, wine or booze until my amber ale (bottled today) is conditioned. My pale ale with Azacca hops awaits its dry hops charge, and won’t be ready for a couple weeks, at least. I might be brewing Janet’s Brown Ale this week just to keep the pipeline flowing. This week I am home because I came down with a cold after a trip to San Diego for a concert last week. My symptoms suggested a possible COVID breakthrough infection, so my boss told me to stay away from work. I got tested yesterday, today I got a NEGATIVE result. No work until next Tuesday, so homebrew mischief is on order. I have an empty 3-gallon fermenter, as well as several 1-gallon glass carboys - but still no temperature control.

I am drinking one of my homebrewed IPA’s, just 2 more bottles to go after this. Then I’ll have to drink commercial beer, wine or booze until my amber ale (bottled today) is conditioned. My pale ale with Azacca hops awaits its dry hops charge, and won’t be ready for a couple weeks, at least. I might be brewing Janet’s Brown Ale this week just to keep the pipeline flowing. This week I am home because I came down with a cold after a trip to San Diego for a concert last week. My symptoms suggested a possible COVID breakthrough infection, so my boss told me to stay away from work. I got tested yesterday, today I got a NEGATIVE result. No work until next Tuesday, so homebrew mischief is on order. I have an empty 3-gallon fermenter, as well as several 1-gallon glass carboys - but still no temperature control.
Cheers to a negative result!!

I'm drinking a Munich Dunkel
20211103_201400.jpg

I live on Monument Ave which was named for the 6 large monuments spaced along a 14 block stretch. Recently 5 of the monuments were removed which lead to some residents joking about a new name for the street. My favorite new suggestion is Nonument Ave, as in non-monument :)

My kid went to VCU and had an apartment just off the circle with the Lee statue, I'm glad to hear that there's some humor in all that! Have you had any Hardywood yet??

PS....I thought that HB was for Honey Bee given the tablecloth!

My kid went to VCU and had an apartment just off the circle with the Lee statue, I'm glad to hear that there's some humor in all that! Have you had any Hardywood yet??

PS....I thought that HB was for Honey Bee given the tablecloth!
Hardywood is great! I'll be there next week for a bridal shower :)

Back