What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
Great beer imo

You have a kitty! I love cats, have 2 of them myself.
Yep a few years ago we got back from a football game and it was near the house whining. Apparently some jerk threw it out of their car. So we took it in.
Before that we had a cat for the first 12 years of our marriage.

Piwo Grodziskie and a bucket of sanitizer (I am not drinking the sanitizer, nor would I recommend it :p)

This keg is on fumes. You know, I’d put this in the Top 10 beers that I’ve ever made, maybe Top 5. Just excellent.

View attachment 17212
I can't get over how great that beer looks Megary :)

Duclaw - The Pastryarchy Banana Bread Pudding Hefeweizen

Ok, I’m not sure if Duclaw is serious about this or just having fun or what, but I had to give this a try. And…it’s actually not bad. Banana bread, clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, yep, it’s all in there. Too sweet and muddled for a Hefeweizen, but they were aiming for banana bread pudding and they gave it a pretty good go. (I’m not really getting any chocolate though). Hefes should be session beers and this one is decidedly not, but for an occasional, fun one-and-done, sure.

F81CA288-A302-42A6-8604-C5DC9B00377C.jpeg

Piwo Grodziskie and a bucket of sanitizer (I am not drinking the sanitizer, nor would I recommend it :p)

This keg is on fumes. You know, I’d put this in the Top 10 beers that I’ve ever made, maybe Top 5. Just excellent.

View attachment 17212
OMG beer can be beautiful eh?
Great clarity wow!

Morning: went to a bridal shower (yikes)
Afternoon: future in laws (and cousins and aunties) came to visit the apartment and help us "decorate"

Beer will get me through. The morning mimosas were nice to be honest lol

Cigar City Citra pale ale View attachment 17224
Hoo- boy. If any day called for a beer, that was it. :p

Back