What are you drinking right now?

Haha it better. Won't know until it gets cold
You can always turn on the heat for a couple minutes to test it. OK, maybe wait until next month, but the thermostat probably goes up to 90F.

You can always turn on the heat for a couple minutes to test it. OK, maybe wait until next month, but the thermostat probably goes up to 90F.
Don did you think I wouldn't have tried turning it on to test it if I could lol you're not giving me much credit here :D

Here's the fun thing: this house is a mansion on Monument Ave that was built in 1900. Sometime ago, it was divided up into 5 apartments, one of which we are renting. The thermostat control for the entire radiator system for everyone's apartment is in one unit on the top floor. That tenant controls the heat for every apartment in the house. But we don't pay for heat, so even if it's pumping out and we're roasting with the windows open, we don't pay a cent. We also don't pay for the water. So it works out :) a lot of the houses around here are like this.

It's an old quirky house for sure, but the location is unbeatable and the price was right :)

Tried the Sapporo Canuck beer yesterday. Good, hoppy, not too bitter. Think I prefer the Kona Big Wave. Must learn to duplicate the Kona. That's a yummy beer.

We also don't pay for the water. So it works out :) a lot of the houses around here are like this.

It's an old quirky house for sure, but the location is unbeatable and the price was right :)[/QUOTE]

This is a great home to brew beer!

This is a great home to brew beer!
That's what I'm thinking! And the SO says I'm allowed to get a mini fridge :) big things are coming for Snail House

Future in laws got us a variety pack as part of their house warming gift. This is a peach mango beer and it's not as terrible as it sounds...but I have drank most of the other ones already lol shouldn't have left worst for last
20210823_162154.jpg

image.jpg
After bottling my latest batch of Herm’s Amber Ale and cleaning up, I opted to pour the first bottle of IPA of the 3 C’s. It’s a cloudy brew, obviously possessing a thick, creamy head. There is a nice citrus hop aroma. I like the flavor and mouthfeel. This seems like a good beer to me. Cheers!

View attachment 17165 After bottling my latest batch of Herm’s Amber Ale and cleaning up, I opted to pour the first bottle of IPA of the 3 C’s. It’s a cloudy brew, obviously possessing a thick, creamy head. There is a nice citrus hop aroma. I like the flavor and mouthfeel. This seems like a good beer to me. Cheers!
Looking good!

View attachment 17165 After bottling my latest batch of Herm’s Amber Ale and cleaning up, I opted to pour the first bottle of IPA of the 3 C’s. It’s a cloudy brew, obviously possessing a thick, creamy head. There is a nice citrus hop aroma. I like the flavor and mouthfeel. This seems like a good beer to me. Cheers!

on my last brew I forgot the campden tablet "again", my Vienna lager looks murkier then that slow carbing, I might try gelatin lol

on my last brew I forgot the campden tablet "again", my Vienna lager looks murkier then that slow carbing, I might try gelatin lol
This was fermented with Imperial Loki (Voss), and dry hopped with loose pellets. I attribute at least some of the cloudiness to those 2 factors, as well as the fact there was no filtering or fining.

This was fermented with Imperial Loki (Voss), and dry hopped with loose pellets. I attribute at least some of the cloudiness to those 2 factors, as well as the fact there was no filtering or fining.
My beer was with the same yeast, very clean

mine was Loki only and I'm finding the same issues, the purpose of my beer is to taste the Vienna grain a bit and using this yeast I cant

Back