What are you drinking right now?

Found the last bottle of my hobgoblin “clone” not so much but enjoyable.
BAE7135F-CBFE-4FBD-A5BC-C9D1094BA8CE.jpeg

Look!
We also have a craft brewery now :p
View attachment 17195
Amber Ale, it’s the next big thing. Speaking of which, I need to sample a bottle of my latest batch to see how it has carbed. As for now, I’m at work where it’s 98F in the shade, so I’m gulping ice water.

image.jpg
A few weeks ago while sitting at the bar at our local BJ’s, a nearby customer convinced me to join BJ’s Brewhouse Beer Club. The first rule of Beer Club is that you don’t talk about Beer Club.
Well anyway, this bottle was one of the perks of joining, so I just opened it. This is not something I would rush out to buy, but it is a craft brew that does not suck. And it chases down a few fresh oysters that I just shucked and slurped. Cheers.

First pour of the Grodziskie. I bottle conditioned mine, it's spritzy at 3.5 vols. I'm happy with it, smoky but not too much so, noble hops come through, bready, dark bread and crust. Light body, minerally, good head retention... Here's to you, Mateusz!
20210826_210647.jpg

Those are homemade pickles in the background...

First pour of the Grodziskie. I bottle conditioned mine, it's spritzy at 3.5 vols. I'm happy with it, smoky but not too much so, noble hops come through, bready, dark bread and crust. Light body, minerally, good head retention... Here's to you, Mateusz!View attachment 17199

Those are homemade pickles in the background...
Great presentation and description.

Lynn's Lager, silver medal winner at the 2021 NHC. And I can see (taste) why. Probably the best lager I have ever tasted, including commercial beers and from the Kneipe(n) in Germany. Flavorful, a little sulphur, a mild bitterness, plenty of body. Classic. I wish I had the words to describe what my palate is getting.

87039B8F-687B-466B-B465-9F7391F6E32D.jpeg

Back