What are you drinking right now?

Drinking yet another of my house beer
Bloody love Rye and what it brings to a beer !
will need to keep fiddling this as there's still room for improvement , already very tasty but it can be better

If I substituted the 2row for my Dingermans Pilsner Malt would that still be fine for this brew Ozark?
As you know I've got like 20kg of it lying around here:).
Sure no problem on base malt, although it might be a tad bit thinner in body, should be close

I decided to sneak a glass of the SMaSH beer I call Mar-Tar. I even gave my wife the first taste. I think it's a keeper! She said it'd be good to drink on pizza night. And she said she'd use it to make the crust.

I decided to sneak a glass of the SMaSH beer I call Mar-Tar. I even gave my wife the first taste. I think it's a keeper! She said it'd be good to drink on pizza night. And she said she'd use it to make the crust.
The beer and the missus both sound like keepers !
Don't suppose she's got a sister ?

I know some people love it but Im not quite sure why I keep seeing Morris otter, Im not a big fan, I would rather have 2 row, my all time favorite grain is Golden Promise though, I guess its the name, which one is cooler?? lol

Had a Bayern Octoberfest before dinner. A Draught Works Scepter Head IPA with dinner and a HB Head First Copper King Red Ale for a night cap.

I'm all for trying different beers when I go to a bar. I'll just never buy them to stock them at home. I'm much more inclined to let those beers inspire a new recipe to find or build.
Sounds pretty much like my approach as well. Although there's a Dortmunder at one of our local brew pubs that I really, really want to try....

Although there's a Dortmunder at one of our local brew pubs that I really, really want to try....
I have nothing against trying and retrying and retrying a beer at my local bar!

Tree House Brewing's Julius. This is definitely a New England IPA, huge juicy taste and cloudier than a wheat. Pretty darn good.

Russian River's Shadow of a Doubt imperial porter. Dark, chocolatey, delicious

Octoberfest anyone? Yep still kicking through that keg it still won't kick I'm trying to make room for next brew!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    930.2 KB · Views: 113

Back