Home made pizza

I was going for Round after some of our examples :)

I remember mom making a statement similar to that when she made pizza for me and both of my brothers. At the time we were about 225 lbs. each :) I will admit though, my girls could put it away too.

Before the winged beast, there is pizza.
IMG_20191126_154842.jpg

And it’s round!!!! Looks like I should give it a try. I’ve never made pizza other than sticking in a frozen DiGiorno into the oven at 400 for 20 minutes. I’m inspired to give it a go.

And it’s round!!!! Looks like I should give it a try. I’ve never made pizza other than sticking in a frozen DiGiorno into the oven at 400 for 20 minutes. I’m inspired to give it a go.
I don't think I ever made pizza at home either, and now I can say it's fairly addicting.
When I was about 19, I worked in a kitchen at the CSU student center, and we made tons of pizza and wings. But we also got free pours off the taps...I don't remember making the pizza at all lol. That was a fantastic time.

That's on the menu for me this evening. Dont think they'll be round lol but will hit the spot I'm sure hold tight I'll flick some pics when their ready to scoff!

Continuing to scratch the “itch”. We have an electric oven with convection option....

Q1: Is convection or regular baking best
Q2: Do you place on pizza stone or other?

Back