Home made pizza

:)Time to step up my game from basic combo style. This is hot Italian sausage, fennel, red onion and crimini mushrooms. Cheese is mozzarella, and parmigiana reggiano. Made the dough in a bread machine. Farken awesome.

I need a pizza stone. :)
upload_2019-10-20_17-54-29.jpeg

Looks great! You're now in the competition with Ben and I for the most odd shaped pizza :)

What if Ben made a pizza that resembled AUS Land, while Bob and Bob and GW make pizzas that resemble their home states?

I always aimed for the sand traps. They didn't seem to move as much as the fairways and greens, so missing them was easier.

What if Ben made a pizza that resembled AUS Land, while Bob and Bob and GW make pizzas that resemble their home states?
I've made a few that resembled Australia and let me say, it's a lot easier to do that than to make one that resembles Colorado....

To make a round pizza first you need to use a pan not a stone or shape it in a pan, I shape my pizza on the counter then roll to the edges of a round pan, let that rise again for an hour then add toppings

Oregon? Not seeing that!
:p

Back