Home made pizza

I use our convection setting on our oven. I set it to 425 and put the pizza on one of those air pizza pans (the ones with lots of holes). I tried our stone once and thought it more of a pain than it was worth. I think I'm going to get a screen next.

Thanks Ozarks and thunder...

got my list of items, temp ranges and hoping to put it to the test this week! Pictures are sure to follow.

I'm making a bunch of pictures from start to finish soon, there's several key points to follow for my set-up here that makes a huge difference

I've been cooking mine on a stone 200c 15mins on convection. The tricky thing with stone is getting the pizza to slide off the tray onto the stone a technique I've only recently mastered.

See what happens when you subscribe to a beer making forum mase you end up making pizza :p!

I've been cooking mine on a stone 200c 15mins on convection. The tricky thing with stone is getting the pizza to slide off the tray onto the stone a technique I've only recently mastered.

See what happens when you subscribe to a beer making forum mase you end up making pizza :p!
And with a great bunch of fellow brewers!

wouldn’t it be awesome for a BF get together with beer and pizza! Ever been to the states Trialben?

Nope would be a trip of a lifetime! Suppose itd be bias if you all came over here:D!
Got room for 20 or so Western Hemispherians at your place?

All of these pizzas look awesome. Maybe not as great as the beers you all brew, but very appetizing indeed!

I'm waiting for the group pizza bake situation...you know, like a Nautical Star type pizza. :D

Nope would be a trip of a lifetime! Suppose itd be bias if you all came over here:D!

I'd love to come over for a get together. Could visit me mate, Mark Bob, in Hervey Bay and then fly down to Sydney a and visit another mate, Gil, in Bondi Junction.

I'd love to come over for a get together. Could visit me mate, Mark Bob, in Hervey Bay and then fly down to Sydney a and visit another mate, Gil, in Bondi Junction.
Two top spots to visit for sure come in the winter and do a bit of whale watching out of Hervey Bay.

Australia and New Zealand are on my bucket list. Unfortunately, I’ll likely never get there as I won’t fly anymore. Before I retired, I flew all over the country running construction projects for over 30 yeast and had one too many scary flying issues in the last couple years that ruined me from ever wanting to fly again. so I’ll have to enjoy Australia vicariously through folks
Like yourself.

Australia and New Zealand are on my bucket list. Unfortunately, I’ll likely never get there as I won’t fly anymore. Before I retired, I flew all over the country running construction projects for over 30 yeast and had one too many scary flying issues in the last couple years that ruined me from ever wanting to fly again. so I’ll have to enjoy Australia vicariously through folks
Like yourself.
Hey remember there is always Cruze Ships unless you get sea sick:)

Hot Italian sausage, fennel, smoked tomatoes... thin crust. Round as I can get.
upload_2019-12-14_18-52-38.jpeg

Back