Home made pizza

upload_2019-9-12_20-56-12.png

Neapolitan a couple weeks ago!
San Marzano tomatoes, Basil from the garden, fresh mozzarella, EVOO drizzle and some sea salt!

My new simple fast recipe, use any flour and it's ready in 3 hours

My Pizza Dough

Ingredients
• 2 sifted cups of flour
• 1 tb yeast
• 1 tb salt
• 3 tb sugar
• 1 tb olive oil
• 1 ½ cups warm water
Instructions
1. Mix well in dough mixer, add flour or water to make a wet ball not sticky
2. Cover with plastic and let rise for 2 hours in a warm place
3. Add flour to the wet dough and pan and shape into a disk stretching out as far as you can
4. Roll with dough roller to the edges of pan
5. Cover and let rise again on the pan for an hour in a warm place
6. Use spiked roller to aerate leaving a crust
7. Add sauce, cheese and toppings
8. Bake on bottom rack at 500 for 15 minutes

Is this recipe a good one to use still? After making the dough, can I just store it in the fridge and take out and rise when needed?

Is this recipe a good one to use still? After making the dough, can I just store it in the fridge and take out and rise when needed?
yes the dough will rise in the fridge over a few days, no need to rise after making it

I just saw that and realized I add 1 TB of honey to mine now and 2TB of sugar

Finally got around to making a batch of dough for tomorrow. It practically doubled in size in the fridge in about 5 minutes lol. I hope it doesn't swallow the refrigerator over night!
20190918_184449.jpg

Got a bit carried away ended up making three smaller pizzas nothing pretty but bloody tasty.
20190921_065937.jpg

First one out the Webber we both like supreme style Pizza.
20190921_070001.jpg

Next was an experimental instead of tomatoes paste as base I used pesto and topped with some rocket I reckon oast pumpkin would be a goer.
20190921_070027.jpg

Last another supreme and I think chef is pissed lol!
20190921_065907.jpg

Know what I'll be having for lunch today.

Made another tonight. My crusts have been ok, but I'm looking for something with a bit more pull or chewy if that makes sense. The crisp is fine.
20190920_184323.jpg

Back