Craigerrr's Travels

14 years ago we blended these 4 together, they were 12 and 8 years old at that time. We must have done something right, they still love each other! Step Son, and daughter on the left and front. My Daughter and Son right and rear.
53B0BD10-.jpg

Ahhh, 19. That would nice, even with humidity. Well, some humidity.

Ruby looks like she had a rough day.

We got out in the canoe yesterday, wasn't sure how that was going to go with my back, but it was good. Barb and her Brothers got this canoe for their parents for their 30th anniversary in 1981. It is the best canoe I have ever paddled, it is so stable, and virtually impossible to capsize. Bill Coleman eventually won a legal battle with The Coleman Company over the use of the Coleman name. Here is a story about it.
https://www.paullangan.com/2020/07/coleman-craft-canoes-bill-coleman-canoe.html?m=1
IMG_9048.jpg
IMG_9052.jpg
IMG_9050.jpg
20210702_101618.jpg

Barb and her son were up at the crack of dawn this morning, found this other Mother and son, who first crossed the road moving almost in slow motion and then started grazing in the swampy grassy muck!
IMG_9090.jpg

They then went for an early morning canoe ride in Lake Opeongo.
IMG_1851.jpg

So, one goose is "goose", more than one goose is "geese".
More than one moose is....

Last edited:
I found this on Google Images, with the settlement of the lawsuit Bill added "William" to the logo.
Screenshot_20210702-115232_Chrome.jpg

Is Galt in the logo of Ayn Rand genesis?

Back