Craigerrr's Travels

I have no words for this shot!
My daughter Trevi (Trevlyn), she is on the phone with her BF Brendon who is in Heavy Equipment School.
20210628_144452.jpg

I have no words for this shot!
My daughter Trevi (Trevlyn), she is on the phone with her BF Brendon who is in Heavy Equipment School.
View attachment 16407
Thoughts oh no farting in them increases the pitch and travels for miles:D!
She's a brave girl using her phone in the water talented indeed mine would be swimming for sure!

I never thought of that but now I must try it.

Step son and GF arrived today with their dog Lucy, she is a 6 month old Newdle (Fewfie/Poodle mix). Ruby is showing her how this whole camping thing is done!
IMG_1033.jpg

There are dozens of bodies of water along the 49km (30 miles) of Highway 60 that travels through Algonquin Park. Some are not big enough to be named, I thought it was cool to find this one.
20210630_113216.jpg
20210630_113244.jpg

Had a good bit of sun today. Rained hard for an hour this afternoon, more sun, rained for about an hour after dinner. Currently sitting out with the whole family, have a few beverages, talking about old tines! It's great! The guys are mostly in shorts and tee shirts, but this is Canada (the near north of ontario). It is cool, and very humid, we can see are breath! It's nutty!
Screenshot_20210630-220240_Weather Network.jpg

Back