Covid

Glad you're getting them guys, our premier received 16 million of them for a province of 4 and we can't find any anywhere. He refuses to tell anyone where the bulk of the tests went.

Glad you're getting them guys, our premier received 16 million of them for a province of 4 and we can't find any anywhere. He refuses to tell anyone where the bulk of the tests went.
Have you checked eBay recently? :rolleyes:

I'm kind of curious why it's now a better idea to test more often. The proverbial cat is already out of the bag, despite all the gyrations of making the bag and waving it around in the wrong places. The bag wasn't good enough, and certainly not nearly as good as the bag makers claimed.

I'm kind of curious why it's now a better idea to test more often. The proverbial cat is already out of the bag, despite all the gyrations of making the bag and waving it around in the wrong places. The bag wasn't good enough, and certainly not nearly as good as the bag makers claimed.
'Cause the cat done died...

'Cause the cat done died...
Do you mean to say the cat proved the point that the bag wasn't good enough? If not, which cat are you referring to? I'm not baiting you or trying to start an argument, just trying to understand what you meant.

Do you mean to say the cat proved the point that the bag wasn't good enough? If not, which cat are you referring to? I'm not baiting you or trying to start an argument, just trying to understand what you meant.
Mostly a joke, playing on 'cat out of the bag'. Nothing deeper than that.

Yeah, I guess the bag not being strong enough.

Mostly a joke, playing on 'cat out of the bag'. Nothing deeper than that.

Yeah, I guess the bag not being strong enough.
Ah, OK. Sometimes, all the education I paid for doesn't necessarily help me catch a joke.

We are supposed to start giving out free N95 masks starting Friday. Not looking forward to it cause I'm assuming like everything our company does it's going to be a sh*tshow. Like can't the government hand them out directly

We are supposed to start giving out free N95 masks starting Friday. Not looking forward to it cause I'm assuming like everything our company does it's going to be a sh*tshow. Like can't the government hand them out directly
You know I've herd through ABC radio over here that Singapore have got vending machines stocked with N95 masks and RATs.
And their FREE
Don't quote me on this it's just second hand info but I rekon that's a government that's looking out for it's people.

In Aus there's a kinda black market trade on Rats lol

I haven't been able to get my hands on one in 2 weeks.

I haven't been able to get my hands on one in 2 weeks.
We hadn't had them in stock in months. We got some in this week to sell but we're also supposed to start distributing some free from the government, 3 per person starting Friday. We've been like information beyond that though as to how this will all be working

Got this sucker for free just gotta work at Elderly retirement joint or not they'll jab your nose:eek:!
20220127_112922.jpg

I'm so tired of these masks, I want to live like before, I don't know when it's all over
It's more or less over in the Netherlands and more European countries. Not yet in Zambia, but masks are only worn to go inside the bank, the airport and some supermarkets :)

It's more or less over in the Netherlands and more European countries. Not yet in Zambia, but masks are only worn to go inside the bank, the airport and some supermarkets :)
My friend in Amsterdam was just out sick for a week with covid :( she caught it at work from her coworkers

Back