Covid

Naah, just old folk who haven't lost their memory just yet.

Well I have caught it now. Very mild though just a cough and sore eyes - nothing a few brandies wont cure.
I am hoping i will be OK on Friday to go and see the Who at the Albert Hall. Tickets were toooo expensive not to use them

Well I have caught it now. Very mild though just a cough and sore eyes - nothing a few brandies wont cure.
I am hoping i will be OK on Friday to go and see the Who at the Albert Hall. Tickets were toooo expensive not to use them
Let's hope so Alan !
Hope your feeling better soon along with the other half ;)

I hope you recover quick! My son had it felt sick for just a day. My future son in law woke up sick, and was recovered by dinnertime. Both isolated until getting negative tests though.

A few of my friends caught it and it varied between knocked down for a day and one was in for a chest x-ray. Most of them were knocked on their ass for 7-10 days though.

I've also seen many people never fully recover with ongoing problems, I'm having a hard time with everything going back to normal and not knowing we're just passing it back and fourth because we're vaccinated, the vaccinated should still be wearing masks in a group to prevent this from becoming the new flu

A few of my friends caught it and it varied between knocked down for a day and one was in for a chest x-ray. Most of them were knocked on their ass for 7-10 days though.
Holly crap I don't want it but eventually I feel ill get my trun:(.

Mrs H is coming down with it now. My mate and his Mrs has it, their family have all got it. Looks like i will be dong the cooking for the next week or so.

I won’t like the post, but I wish you guys a speedy recovery.

I've also seen many people never fully recover with ongoing problems, I'm having a hard time with everything going back to normal and not knowing we're just passing it back and fourth because we're vaccinated, the vaccinated should still be wearing masks in a group to prevent this from becoming the new flu

I'm in full agreement with this, pretending it's gone and going back to "normal" is just going to make it take even longer. Large portions outside of western industrial countries are almost completely unvaccinated so this is far from over.

I haven't heard about covid for a long time, have we managed to get used to it after all?

No, we haven't cause it's killing an assload of people still.

Holly crap I don't want it but eventually I feel ill get my trun:(.

I'm gonna be masking for a long time since I don't know who is carrying it. Plus I haven't been sick at all.

Back