Covid

I've had cold symptoms since the 22nd of December. At home covid tests keep saying negative, so I guess that's a good thing. 9 people we have been in contact with since last Saturday have tested positive however... I'm just tired of being sick!

I've had cold symptoms since the 22nd of December. At home covid tests keep saying negative, so I guess that's a good thing. 9 people we have been in contact with since last Saturday have tested positive however... I'm just tired of being sick!
Can't like that!
Hope you get well and Sunny & full of Fire soon :)

I hear you. My wife came down with a "wicked sore throat" last week, still has it a little, but test is negative.

Sophie missed the first two days of school since break. Hopefully she can go tomorrow. Her Sx were fever, bumps in throat, sore throat, chills, and headache. neg for everything. Some sort of virus that has been going around as others had the same without a Dx

Back