Covid

Well it took awhile but my and the family got Covid.

There don't seem to be any care about this No more lol.

Funny a couple of years ago I would been told to isolate and trace where I've been.

These day well seems like oh what's all the fuss about...
Best of luck Ben, and I hope it ends up like mine, just a cold. Tilly won't have troubles, and you two don't hesitate to get to the doc if it isn't going well.

Well it took awhile but me and the family got Covid.

There don't seem to be any care about this No more lol.

Funny a couple of years ago I would been told to isolate and trace where I've been.

These day well seems like oh what's all the fuss about...

We've given up as society because people got bored. I'm one of like 8 people in my entire city that still wears a mask into busy places. Personally cause why would I want to catch anything they're carrying? Nevermind covid.

I hope you and your family get through this without complications @Trialben
Cheers mate yup were over the worst of it now.
We think our daughter got it first we went to the local Show two weeks ago and probably picked it up there.

I went to a Pest Control Conference two days before testing positive so I just hope I didn't spread it to all of them.

Yeah just like a cold so far thanks for the well wishes all.

One things for sure get to catch up on a bit of sleep:rolleyes:.

I can home from my trip with covid 48 hours later. Not too bad, just don't feel very well and am disappointed because I stayed well for so long! Husband is fine, not even a sniffle and I've been home a week.

Sorry to hear Yoops, hope you feel beter soon!

I can home from my trip with covid 48 hours later. Not too bad, just don't feel very well and am disappointed because I stayed well for so long! Husband is fine, not even a sniffle and I've been home a week.
Welcome back from civilization!
Hope you feel better soon.

Do get well soon!

Welcome back...get better but most of all...how was the beer??!!

Maui Brewing Company was very solid- I loved their beer and took a 6 pack back to the hotel. Waikiki Brewing was also solid, and enjoyed a few in their taproom with some dinner. Overall I was happy with the beer but we did have our share of 'girly' drinks with fruit and things. I mean, for breakfast you can't really order a beer but a pina colada is perfectly acceptable. We had a lot of really great spicy bloody marys too.

Maui Brewing Company was very solid- I loved their beer and took a 6 pack back to the hotel. Waikiki Brewing was also solid, and enjoyed a few in their taproom with some dinner. Overall I was happy with the beer but we did have our share of 'girly' drinks with fruit and things. I mean, for breakfast you can't really order a beer but a pina colada is perfectly acceptable. We had a lot of really great spicy bloody marys too.

Might have to disagree with that about breakfast LOL. Actually, I found out on the 4th of July that Motorworks makes a Vienna Lager that goes quite nicely with watching a Cocoa Beach sunrise about 6:30AM:)

Might have to disagree with that about breakfast LOL. Actually, I found out on the 4th of July that Motorworks makes a Vienna Lager that goes quite nicely with watching a Cocoa Beach sunrise about 6:30AM:)
the

But does it go with Cocoa Puffs?I

Glad you're feeling better gal!

Back