What are you drinking right now?

I took zero pictures but had friends over and we sampled the 3 homebrews I have to offer at the moment; azacca wheat, On Tap golden, and the brown IPA. One friend favored the golden, and the other loved the brown IPA. One of them said the wheat was one of the best smelling beers they've ever had. Feeling very proud of Snail House and excited for my future brews :)

I took zero pictures but had friends over and we sampled the 3 homebrews I have to offer at the moment; azacca wheat, On Tap golden, and the brown IPA. One friend favored the golden, and the other loved the brown IPA. One of them said the wheat was one of the best smelling beers they've ever had. Feeling very proud of Snail House and excited for my future brews :)
Hell yeah that's some great compliments.
I'm guessing their invited back for more HB sessions then lol.

@Herm_brews Here's a photo of my 'filter' installed in the fermenter. I'm brewing a batch of Wayners pale ale, and that 5 ounce dry hop would otherwise make it into the keg.
18929D37-AEE4-45B0-A3F9-7F6A5D252BDC.jpeg

image.jpg
Hard earned post hike beer. Today, my wife and I did a fantastic loop hike in the Pioneertown Mountains Preserve, near Yucca Valley, CA, a hike we have done a few times before. In the old days, we did this kind of stuff while tent camping. Today after hiking, we stopped in town for an excellent pizza and a couple local beers. It is so nice to come back to a cabin with full kitchen and fridge full of food and beer, a comfy bed, and a proper bathroom with a shower. The pellet stove is cranking out some heat right now. For these things, I give thanks.

View attachment 18353 That is Lagunitas IPA in a window of the cabin in Joshua Tree, looking northeast. Taking it easy today after big hikes on Tuesday and Wednesday. Still, my wife and I have walked nearly 6 miles today on the dirt roads around the cabin.
too much work for me,lol

that is one of my favorites though.

Man, I should still be working, but I think I better join Ben for a beer.
Mine's a simple commercial lager (Mosi, named after Mosi oa tunya, the smoke that thunders aka victoria falls)
Are you near the falls? Well certainly nearer than I am, but specifically within maybe 100 km or so?

Back