What are you drinking right now?

ESB. This one turned out well. View attachment 18314
Looks like it too!
No decorations on that tree there Josh

Heres how we faired on the weekend with ours.
20211123_094804.jpg

She dont like the baby wheelbarrow lol

Yeah we are slacking a little. Lol. Love the garland, We tried it a few years ago and the cat destroyed it!
Yeah I think matilda will destroy this one:D.
She loves to RIP the balls off the tree then pull the little string off or when I'm in sight pull the bull off and hand it to me so we put it back on together.

Christmas is soo much better with children:)

1st official pull on my On Tap golden ale. It's nice! Needs to be a little colder and a few more days conditioning and it'll hit the spot. It'll be a great session beer
View attachment 18316
So when are you gonna swing thru with a flagon or two of that brew....Really nice.

image.jpg
In our desert cabin, where we can see the entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. This is our fourth stay here in this particular Airbnb during the week of Thanksgiving. Cooking up a batch of heirloom beans and brown rice. Such a wonderful place to unwind.

View attachment 18319 In our desert cabin, where we can see the entrance to Joshua Tree National Park. This is our fourth stay here in this particular Airbnb during the week of Thanksgiving. Cooking up a batch of heirloom beans and brown rice. Such a wonderful place to unwind.

I spent a lot of time in Joshua Tree NP in my younger days. My friend was into rock climbing back then. We went through many cases of Lucky Lager with the puzzles printed under the cap.

English Porter. First pull from the proper keg (the few pints last week were out of the fermentation keg). Quite enjoyable. Perfect for the 30 degree weather outside. CO2 from spunding, it will calm down the next few pours View attachment 18329
Bloody beautiful Josh dam you make me thirsty throughout my work day :D!

image.jpg
After an adventurous hike today in Joshua Tree National Park, a few beers are in order. My wife and I know some remote entry points, where there is no entry fee, and no maddening crowds. We hiked for hours today, without seeing another soul. Beer tastes good when it is worked for.

Back