What are you drinking right now?

Don't have a pic, but couldn't stave off the temptation to pop the top on one of my latest Oatmeal Stout brews. Put 4 oz of cocoa nibs in the boil this time. Almost like having an oatmeal breakfast with cocoa and coffee. YUM!!!
Hell Yeah man that sounds like a goer.

Slurping my second Vienna Lager this eve after getting a kolsch into me not as clear as this beer.
20211021_191827.jpg

Bloody Nora mate take care.
Here's a little Yoga trick I've learnt for a bung back.
Stand in front of the kitchen bench (hip height)
Make sure no one's watching lol.
Then place your hands shoulder width apart on the edge of bench hands vertical - step back and make sure your hips are pushed back directly above your feet their shoulder width apart as well so your at a 90 angle.
Now push into your hands and up strongly with your thighs stay like this for as long as you can.
Slowly your muscles in your back will stretch and loosen.
When your finished gently step with one leg then the other back to the bench and use arms to stand up again.
You should feel relief instantly in your back ;).

Also good for excess flatulence lol:D:D
Hahaha I’ll try it. I stayed home today. Feels quite unstable. Thankfully my wife is working from home today. Hard to get up and down from the couch.

I do that with bitters and stouts sometimes

Water for me. Today at school I took a drink of water from a bottle. I choked a little and started to tell the kids I’m almost 41 and I can’t even drink from a bottle. One of the coughs jerked my back and the disc shifting occurred. So been on my back laying most of the evening. Not as bad as past times. I finished the school day hunched over.
Rest up dude, and take care of that back. If you think it hurts at 41, just wait til you're 63. The older you get, the more you'll hurt in places you didn't even know you had. I was on top of the world at 41 (and the bottom too because that's when I went to Oz the first time). Went downhill in a hurry with the back, though. Too many years squatting and kneeling and thousands of hours spent looking out a windshield in between. Good ol' genetics doesn't care who you are. My grandmother had degenerative arthritis and had to have three vertebrae fused by the time she was my age. A bad back is no joke.

Rest up dude, and take care of that back. If you think it hurts at 41, just wait til you're 63. The older you get, the more you'll hurt in places you didn't even know you had. I was on top of the world at 41 (and the bottom too because that's when I went to Oz the first time). Went downhill in a hurry with the back, though. Too many years squatting and kneeling and thousands of hours spent looking out a windshield in between. Good ol' genetics doesn't care who you are. My grandmother had degenerative arthritis and had to have three vertebrae fused by the time she was my age. A bad back is no joke.
Know the feeling. Surgery on a ruptured disc at 26...

Rest up dude, and take care of that back. If you think it hurts at 41, just wait til you're 63.
A stinkin' ten situps a night keeps my L5 happy. Lay off a couple if weeks and Bam! I'm at the chiro again...

Hahaha I’ll try it. I stayed home today. Feels quite unstable. Thankfully my wife is working from home today. Hard to get up and down from the couch.
Oh well if she is at home with you.
Get her to go around behind you whilst your doing that "pose" with a belt:eek: hang in there it's not for that lol.
Then when your stretched back at a 90 degree angle get her to thread the belt under your hip area and gently pull back and up slightly this will increase the stretch.

Just hope the kids don't walk into the room:confused:

:D

Last edited:
Oh well if she is at home with you.

Just hope the kids don't walk into the room:confused:

:D

Does sound kinda kinky. Might be tough explaining what was going on to today's younger generations that really can't figure out gender requirements. Good luck with that!

A stinkin' ten situps a night keeps my L5 happy. Lay off a couple if weeks and Bam! I'm at the chiro again...
I wish I could do 10 sit-ups. If I tried, I'd turn into a screaming lump. Ain't the muscles, it's the bones pressing on the nerves. 3 desiccated discs, and one that looks like Mt. St. Helens. The only thing that keeps the nerves from being severed is bones that haven't worn enough to let it happen. Sit ups might not be the best idea.

Instead, I'll sit on the back deck with my feet propped up (for stretching) and a cold Rapier Wit in hand until I no longer notice that I hurt from my hips to my toe-nails.

I wish I could do 10 sit-ups. If I tried, I'd turn into a screaming lump. Ain't the muscles, it's the bones pressing on the nerves. 3 desiccated discs, and one that looks like Mt. St. Helens. The only thing that keeps the nerves from being severed is bones that haven't worn enough to let it happen. Sit ups might not be the best idea.

Instead, I'll sit on the back deck with my feet propped up (for stretching) and a cold Rapier Wit in hand until I no longer notice that I hurt from my hips to my toe-nails.
As a guy who plays a doctor on TV, I concur. Repeat as needed.

Happy Friday all here's the tap list.
first after a can of Lary is Kolsch not my best effort but nothing crazy wrong just didn't hit the Mark.
20211022_201955.jpg

Good head on it quite clean just not very kolsch...
Oh this Vienna has been a darling so far I'm gunna experiment more head needs some work but oh that long lingering malt flavour and clean finish oh so delightful to drink.
20211022_202232.jpg

Been painting this eve sitting on my collar that's got it's first cote of epoxy now.
And this little power house of a blond what a head on this like whipped egg white so tight I'm looking forward to adding more hops to this grist.
20211022_201721.jpg

Back