What are you drinking right now?

image.jpg
IPA of the 3 C’s. I love the carbonation of this brew, with its creamy white head, and a nice stream of tiny bubbles.

View attachment 17952 In the middle of my brew day, I wanted something to drink after lunch. Here is the last bottle of my somewhat disappointing second batch of Janet’s Brown Ale. This one ended up with that weird Voss twang, which is not a good fit for this beer. Next attempt promises to be better.
I would suggest that you set those aside for a couple, or a few months the twang should mellow, and actually just disappear completely.
Had the same deal using it with a Coffee Porter. Fortunately my plan was to leave it for a few months. It had the twang after a few weeks, but after a few months it was tasting as it should.

I would suggest that you set those aside for a couple, or a few months the twang should mellow, and actually just disappear completely.
Had the same deal using it with a Coffee Porter. Fortunately my plan was to leave it for a few months. It had the twang after a few weeks, but after a few months it was tasting as it should.
I actually did set aside a six pack. It rested since March of this year, without any noticeable improvement. I will use Voss again, but not for Janet’s Brown Ale.

Water to wash down some meds. Unfortunately the long day (parent-teacher conference) put me on the edge. Using my foot to push a case of water out of the way put me on the couch.
Bloody hell Josh your in the wars mate:D!

Back