What are you drinking right now?

A little early for an 11 per-center, so I split this with my wife. Kind of sorry that I did. :p Pretty damn good.

Imperial Stout with coffee, peanut butter and toasted cacao nibs. Say what you will about Weathered Souls (I personally love their stuff) but they are nothing if not unique.

9B063F88-E182-4894-AAFF-E2B58C10F8B5.jpeg

I am drinking my last bottle of Man Piss Switch, aka Belgian Dubbel. Wow, I like this beer, and want to brew it again. Thanks @AHarper for providing the inspiration for this beer!

You are very welcome. I am so pleased it turned out well. I'll have to do the same as I am running out.

I shared a bottle with another home brewer, who gave a favorable impression. When he looked at my recipe, he suggested subbing a little Special B in place of some of the Crystal 80. His thought was that would result in some raisiny goodness. Next batch of Man Piss Switch will indeed have some Special B.

I shared a bottle with another home brewer, who gave a favorable impression. When he looked at my recipe, he suggested subbing a little Special B in place of some of the Crystal 80. His thought was that would result in some raisiny goodness. Next batch of Man Piss Switch will indeed have some Special B.

Yes that would work - a little extra fruitiness. A clone of the Leffe Brune uses Special B in it so it is a good move.
https://brewgr.com/recipe/33922/labro-leffe-brune-belgian-dubbel-recipe

View attachment 17869

Im drinking whatever this is. Was sick of my first Schwartz attempt, blended some helles in there to smooth it out. Tx a little too much. Worst looking beer ive ever seen. Tastes good though
those are the best, who cares what it looks like, the flavor is what matters

Talus-all
The only thing that would make this look better would be a set of @Donoroto 's signature beer handles:D!
20211019_165256.jpg

This is a two part pour it's lively.
First to the rim then let it settle then another to bring it up to drinking hight.:)
And because i can't resist
20211019_175359.jpg

Last edited:
Talus-all
The only thing that would make this look better would be a set of @Donoroto 's signature beer handles:D!
View attachment 17874
This is a two part pour it's lively.
First to the rim then let it settle then another to bring it up to drinking hight.:)
And because i can't resist
View attachment 17875
I kinda like the ones ya got, mate. Nice and smooth, easy to clean, nowhere for little nasties to hide on polished handles like that.

Back